Derek Jeter's Home

Great. But that's not what happens. So why not build a house with it? It's chump change to him man...

Sure.. Build a house.. Why build a house that big? you couldn't possible use all that space yourself..

Of course not.

Why they are getting paid that much money is beyond me.

They should be capped at 20 million. The rest goes to a charity of their choice..

mandatory charity?? wtf kind of communist shit is that?! private sector, man. sky's the limit.

Seeing as how most players don't play till they're 75.......yes

I agree with Coqui. He's only going to be making that much for a short amount of time, live off of half of it (or a third) invest the rest, be smart, and he'll be set for life.

Or spend a whole bunch on cars and houses and material things and run out shortly after you stop getting a paycheck and lose everything cause now you can't even afford your property taxes.

The biggest failure of Jeter was to not equip the place with cannons to fend off pirate invasion. Seriously, now there is just a big fucking hole there for them to walk through. Asshole.

I agree with Coqui. He's only going to be making that much for a short amount of time, live off of half of it (or a third) invest the rest, be smart, and he'll be set for life.

Or spend a whole bunch on cars and houses and material things and run out shortly after you stop getting a paycheck and lose everything cause now you can't even afford your property taxes.

in '06 he made $7mil in endorsements alone, on top of his baseball money.
his contract for baseball is $189 million.

He's not going broke anytime soon.

Last edited:
If I was making that money I would be showing off too (and trying to do some good.) You only live once. PT, you would too; you jealous whore, you.

in '06 he made $7mil in endorsements alone, on top of his baseball money. He's not going broke anytime soon.

elton john made a stop in winnipeg, man. he was that hard up for cash. rich people go broke all the time.

in '06 he made $7mil in endorsements alone, on top of his baseball money.
his contract for baseball is $189 million.

He's not going broke anytime soon.

MC Hammer made the same amount if not more and spent it like it was water as well.

Michael Jackson did too.

If I was making that money I would be showing off too (and trying to do some good.) You only live once. PT, you would too; you jealous whore, you.

Honestly if I won the lottery, I'd pay off my debts, pay off all my family's debts, upgrade the house and car, have a small spending spree, and invest the rest.

By upgrade the house I mean going from 1600 sq. ft. to about 2500 sq. ft. at the most.

Honestly if I won the lottery, I'd pay off my debts, pay off all my family's debts, upgrade the house and car, have a small spending spree, and invest the rest.

By upgrade the house I mean going from 1600 sq. ft. to about 2500 sq. ft. at the most.

for serious? if i won a lottery i would buy a huge ass house with a mfing moat, lend my brother some money at an interest rate that reflects his credit rating, and start crossing names off my shit list. but i'd keep my shitty job because i'm down to earth and shit.

for serious? if i won a lottery i would buy a huge ass house with a mfing moat, lend my brother some money at an interest rate that reflects his credit rating, and start crossing names off my shit list. but i'd keep my shitty job because i'm down to earth and shit.

so midge, what do you do for a living?