Debate Thread: War between China & The United States

I've never really seen China as a huge threat of invasion. I just thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss. My stance has always been that their economy is too heavily based on ours and their people aren't interested in fighting with us anyway.

However if I were the Chinese and wanted to invade the US this is what I would do....

1) As discretely as possible I would build up the war machine and study weaknesses in American military weapon systems and tactics.

2) Fund/arm a massive attack force of muslim militants in Iraq/Iran to tie up as much US military hardware and resources as possible leading up to the invasion.

3) Blind or disable as many US satellites as possible, in as short amount of time as possible, to give myself a window of attack.

4) Launch a massive strike against a relatively undefended north western deep water port with major airport access (say Port Rupert, Canada).

5) Move a massive force of tanks down across Canada towards the mountain states while seizing/destroying any oil pipelines, oil refinement, or oil manufacturing facilities along the way.

6) Break into the US border somewhere in Montana and take as much territory as fast the army is able to to establish a front line.

7) Hold the line and keep moving resources in from the homeland.

8) Uh, then I guess you just have to play it by ear and see what the American pig-dogs do in response.

Obviously there are some large holes in my plan seeing as I just made it up in 10 minutes, but yeah, something like that is what I'd do.

Last edited:
I've never really seen China as a huge threat of invasion. I just thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss. My stance has always been that their economy is too heavily based on ours and their people aren't interested in fighting with us anyway.

However if I were the Chinese and wanted to invade the US this is what I would do....

1) As discretely as possible I would build up the war machine and study weaknesses in American military weapon systems and tactics.

2) Fund/arm a massive attack force of muslim militants in Iraq/Iran to tie up as much US military hardware and resources as possible leading up to the invasion.

3) Blind or disable as many US satellites as possible, in as short amount of time as possible, to give myself a window of attack.

4) Launch a massive strike against a relatively undefended north western deep water port with major airport access (say Port Rupert, Canada).

5) Move a massive force of tanks down across Canada towards the mountain states while seizing/destroying any oil pipelines, oil refinement, or oil manufacturing facilities along the way.

6) Break into the US border somewhere in Montana and take as much territory as fast the army is able to to establish a front line.

7) Hold the line and keep moving resources in from the homeland.

8) Uh, then I guess you just have to play it by ear and see what the American pig-dogs do in response.

Obviously there are some large holes in my plan seeing as I just made it up in 10 minutes, but yeah, something like that is what I'd do.

It's always a great idea to breach the US border in a state that has one of our largest supply of Nukes. :tard:

Oh, and I'd dig in at each city/town and leave the civilian population intact (but under guard) to make nuclear strikes a tough choice for the US/Canadian governments.

They'd be hard-pressed to launch them on Canadian/US soil under any condition short of the Chinese nuking them first.

To stop a full on invasion you know damn well we would drop Montana off the map. Especially since we are talking tactical strikes. It's better to hit them there than wait until they are in a major city. Hell a couple Daisy Cutters would end an invading brigade of tanks.

To stop a full on invasion you know d*mn well we would drop Montana off the map. Especially since we are talking tactical strikes. It's better to hit them there than wait until they are in a major city. Hell a couple Daisy Cutters would end an invading brigade of tanks.

Nah, with as pansy as the gubmit is, and their rock-hard stance of keeping the world media happy, I don't think they'd nuke a conventionally armed military force. ESPECIALLY one that's surrounded by US citizen women and children.

The problem with arguing with Floptical on such matters is that he's probably better versed in military tech than I am. :)

Ok, so you have mass fighter support to cover the tank advancement and try to swat heavy bombers from the sky. That of course leaves light/stealth bombers but you can't load a B-2 with a Daisy Cutter.

Nah, with as pansy as the gubmit is, and their rock-hard stance of keeping the world media happy, I don't think they'd nuke a conventionally armed military force. ESPECIALLY one that's surrounded by US citizen women and children.

The problem with arguing with Floptical on such matters is that he's probably better versed in military tech than I am. :)

Ok, so you have mass fighter support to cover the tank advancement and try to swat heavy bombers from the sky. That of course leaves light/stealth bombers but you can't load a B-2 with a Daisy Cutter.

I imagine keeping our nukes out of the hands of the enemy would be a good reason to sacrifice a few hundred thousand civilians. :eek:

I imagine keeping our nukes out of the hands of the enemy would be a good reason to sacrifice a few hundred thousand civilians. :eek:

I would rank it in the realm of "impossible" for an invading force to make use of our secured nuclear weapons or material. If there was a threat of the silos falling into enemy hands we'd dismantle the missiles, blow the place to hell, and fill the hole with concrete long before the Chinese even set eyes on them.

A nuclear power plant on the other hand....

You don't need a B-2 for a Daisy Cutter. C130s work just fine for that. Bottom line is that know one will be able to take us anytime soon because they cannot take us in the skies. Having air superiority will guarantee you control on the engagement and allow for free flowing movement of your ground troops. And there is not an Air Force in the world that can come close to making it against us.

Jack Bauer would find an alternate way of handling this situation so that there were only minimal American lives lost.

You don't need a B-2 for a Daisy Cutter. C130s work just fine for that. Bottom line is that know one will be able to take us anytime soon because they cannot take us in the skies. Having air superiority will guarantee you control on the engagement and allow for free flowing movement of your ground troops. And there is not an Air Force in the world that can come close to making it against us.

I never really thought about it that way. When I think of invading forces I always think of ground and sea. Come to think about it without a nuclear strike is there anyway we could be invaded successfully?

The success of our Air Force, from what I understand, is highly centered around satellite intel, so if the Chinese had already disabled a large amount of that intelligence that would make stragetic bombing and quick missions that much more difficult for out pilots to perform. Then you have to take into account that while the PLAAF has much more dated aircraft than we do it's still an air force unlike any we've fought in recent history, we have no way of knowing how our fighters would compare to theirs in a real world situation.

The success of our Air Force, from what I understand, is highly centered around satellite intel, so if the Chinese had already disabled a large amount of that intelligence that would make stragetic bombing and quick missions that much more difficult for out pilots to perform. Then you have to take into account that while the PLAAF has much more dated aircraft than we do it's still an air force unlike any we've fought in recent history, we have no way of knowing how our fighters would compare to theirs in a real world situation.

A typical Air Strike sortie is done with satellite intel but a majority of the imagery and radar is done from the AWACS plane.

Don't forget that we'd be able to put the entire Pacific Fleet, carriers and all, right up their butts. :eek:

One thing we can say for sure, a war between the US and China would completely collapse the world economy. :eek:

Don't forget that we'd be able to put the entire Pacific Fleet, carriers and all, right up their butts. :eek:

One thing we can say for sure, a war between the US and China would completely collapse the world economy. :eek:

See that's what I'm saying. There isn't a country out there they could withstand a modern blitzkrieg by our entire military. We control all command and control functions. We would have complete air, space, and water superiority which would allow us to fully inject our ground forces without worry of external retaliation. Granted our economy will take it hit but it would be better than being a Chinese communists.