NSFW Dear Liam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of have jobs Kiki.

remember those?
calm down carys..... i didnt see a single pic as i had walked away from the computer and take a nap and pick the lint out of my belleh button since i dont work and live off my dads money.. :rolleyes:
someone said a naked pic and YOU said meltdown so i figured he had done something WAY more drastic.

it was a dude banging his ass with a giant dildo.
ya thats gross.

In every thread, the same picture. Hotlinking it so those of us at work might have some splaining to do when adult content web filter notifications get sent out.
whoa. had no idea. im so fucking glad i missed it.

He could get someone in trouble at work with that crap , and that shit is totally ucool.
Like real-world uncool.
agree.

calm down carys..... i didnt see a single pic as i had walked away from the computer and take a nap and pick the lint out of my belleh button since i dont work and live off my dads money.. :rolleyes:
someone said a naked pic and YOU said meltdown so i figured he had done something WAY more drastic.

ya thats gross.

whoa. had no idea. im so fucking glad i missed it.

agree.

More drastic than 'FUCK THIS BULLSHIT' anyhow :lol:

except Applesauce is, for the most part, pretty even keeled.

It's only when her boobs swell from PMS that she goes nuts and posts pictures of her tits and grosses everyone out.

except Applesauce is, for the most part, pretty even keeled.

It's only when her boobs swell from PMS that she goes nuts and posts pictures of her tits and grosses everyone out.

Yeah. If she really wanted us to leave, she'd post them without the shirt on.

Status
Not open for further replies.