WTF DC Trip Photos

You made me forget my misery for hours. It was great.

Awesome!! I totally remember being pregnant and feeling miserable, but being drug out to do things with people that drank and were otherwise...not miserable and pregnant, so I know your pain. Glad you weren't throwing up! :lol:

I loved the fact that I was protected from every puddle. Juli would scream before I fell in each time.

OMFG KIMCHI.

Eileen-- thanks for the party favors. :fly: I FEEL SO GOODDDDDDDDDDD.

DSC_5211.JPG

Dear lord.

LOLL, I have a lot of the same ones of us. Plus Zakk gayifying the sidewalk, :lol:

I'm trying to figure out Dropbox right meow.

well i just went thru all the pics and it looks like u guys had such an awesome time. im so happy for you guys, but a tad jealous too. booooo and yaay

everyone looks great.... juli... a diva. simply GORG!!!! Ape... you're the girl Id bring home to Ma and Pa. you are so beautiful.
im still in shock over ThumbeLIAMZ size. thought he was way taller. but def a looker nevertheless!! and Fly, you where nice too.

love the pics.

well i just went thru all the pics and it looks like u guys had such an awesome time. im so happy for you guys, but a tad jealous too. booooo and yaay

everyone looks great.... juli... a diva. simply GORG!!!! Ape... you're the girl Id bring home to Ma and Pa. you are so beautiful.
im still in shock over ThumbeLIAMZ size. thought he was way taller. but def a looker nevertheless!! and Fly, you where nice too.

love the pics.

I wish you coulda been there, too, Keekz!! Zakk was all, (to Liam), "Can you imagine Juli and Kiki in the same room here?"

:lol:

PEE ESS: Liamz is 5'10"! He's not THAT short. ahahah

Last edited:
Ugh, I am falling asweep trying to deal with Dropbox and my first use of it. FAHGET EET!

I will upload pics tomorrow.