Dane Cook rocked my face in Vegas

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Went and saw him in vegas this past weekend. Damn funny show, though some of the stories went on a little long (hay, he was trying to fill like 2 hours). This dude is funny as hell and if you haven't heard him before, do yourself a favor and go check out a copy of his newest CD, Retaliation. You will soon realize that he truly is a BAMF and you will begin giving the SU-FI to everyone you know.

Greg Gulman is another one to check out. He was the winner of the second season of Last Comic Standing iirc, and opened for Dane. Holy crap this guy was on fire the whole 30 min he was on stage. Soooo funny. Made a 10 running joke about grapefruits and I was cracking up the whole time.

So, any other dane Cook fans out there?

Edit: also, I will never, ever be able to listen to the Mario Brothers song the same way again.

Anyone that wants to name their kids after Transformers characters and masturbates to the Mario tune is cool in my book.

bast_imret said:
Anyone that wants to name their kids after Transformers characters and masturbates to the Mario tune is cool in my book.

I played the overworld tune in Legend of Zelda 1 on the keyboard for theac this weekend at fry's. He pretended to not care but I noticed the tent that he sprung in his pants.

I've been a Dane Cook fan for a few years now. The first time I saw him was on Comedy Central when he was doing his original CD content.

KNYTE said:
I've been a Dane Cook fan for a few years now. The first time I saw him was on Comedy Central when he was doing his original CD content.

Yup, same. I've watched that one so many time on CC, and it never gets old.

Have you heard him do the one about the Atheist that sneezed on him?

bast_imret said:
Yup, same. I've watched that one so many time on CC, and it never gets old.

Have you heard him do the one about the Atheist that sneezed on him?

I can't remember that one. The ones that always stick out in my mind are the carving hateful stuff on bathroom walls, and the ways people stand when they fight.

reverendsaintjay said:
Jeezits always cracks me up.

Well, really, any shot he takes at the Catholic church is funny, if only because they're so serious all the time.
Christ Chex :lol: Start your day off the holy way!

edit: the Lord's a little stale....somebody check the date on this Lord!

It was pretty fun. I was in the Luxor poker room from 10am till 5:30pm on Saturday. Well, not counting smoke and potty breaks.

I think my main regret from the trip is that I was too chicken to play more blackjack. That and the fact that I finished one place out of making money at that hold'em tournament. :)

bast_imret said:
you don't regret punching the light post(s)?

(or my gift :fly: )

Not really. Though I was confused as to why my clothes were coming off. I mean, I knew you liked me and all, but damn. :fly: