Food Dancing with the train wrecks!

OMG TEH ANGRY HAIRPIECE!!!!!!!

:fly: :fly:

14v722c.jpg

I don't think anyone doesn't think he wasn't at least partially justified, but that doesn't change the fact that he became a giant douchebag instead of taking the high road on the whole matter.

wut??? chikken, how do you know about this?? I am so disappointed in you :waw:

I don't think anyone doesn't think he wasn't at least partially justified, but that doesn't change the fact that he became a giant douchebag instead of taking the high road on the whole matter.

I watched that show from day one. Slowly, you could truly see the life being sucked out of Jon.
He seemed a really good guy, but that fcking Kate's mouth and belittling wore him and apparently her entire family out. No one talks to her now and her own brother and his wife outed her evil ways.

I watched that show from day one. Slowly, you could truly see the life being sucked out of Jon.
He seemed a really good guy, but that fcking Kate's mouth and belittling wore him and apparently her entire family out. No one talks to her now and her own brother and his wife outed her evil ways.

The bit about her family I did not know.

The Mrs. watched the original specials, long before it became a series, for some reason.

I happened to be in the room :shady:

The bit about her family I did not know.

The Mrs. watched the original specials, long before it became a series, for some reason.

I happened to be in the room :shady:

Yah, they shoulda stuck to the periodic documentaries.

Her family doesn't agree with the kids being on TV, so she shut them out. But, her brother and his wife appeared on the show frequently and watched the kids, etc...

They watched them so much that they asked TLC to be under a contract as well, (they didn't get paid for their many appearances). When KAte found out about this, she in her usual, cunty fashion, yelled at them, telling them they were traitors and that "no one gets paid for this, but us!" And what was so damning about that was that this was during a time when the Gosselins were still denying that they rec'd payment from TLC for their show. So, the brother outed her and everyone then found out. She doesn't speak to him anymore now, either.

So, these kids have only the few members of Jon's family to create memories with. He has family in Hawaii and I believe his mom lives in PA as well, but they don't see her much for some reason.

It would have taken just the slightest effort on Jon Gosslin's part to come out of the entire fiasco smelling like roses.

Dumb ass.

From everything I've read, everyone hates Kate because she's such a bitch and she spends time that is set aside for practicing getting pedicures etc. Her partner is angry he got stuck with her. John is using her being on the show as a reason to get full custody of the kids.

OMG, her hair is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. It's just a fcking disgusting, crunchy mess of LA Gear gel and Aussie Sprunch Spray!!

AHHHH MAH GAD! THIS THIS THE WORST SHE'S DONE!

And why the eff are these broads wearing soooooooooooo much effing makeup?!?! GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCEUH!

If you ever see any of the televised real dance competitions they all do tons of over the top beauty pageant makeup.

Yah, I never understood that.
When I taught salsa, all the fattish broads would show up wearing whore makeup and. Some tight, ghastly frock. I'm like dude, it's just a class!

Last edited:
:lol: I have to admit I'm watchign this show for the first time ever because of Kate, when she dances I watch with my face like :eek: I can't believe someone so bad at something has the nerve to go on national television week after week and "perform" that way "for the kids".

Her exit interview from the TLC show she said she wanted to pursue a career in front of the camera, so this "for the kids" bs is just for votes. She's a hateful mean person and she can't even disguise her mean face when she dances.

I feel really really bad "for the kids"

:lol: I have to admit I'm watchign this show for the first time ever because of Kate, when she dances I watch with my face like :eek: I can't believe someone so bad at something has the nerve to go on national television week after week and "perform" that way "for the kids".

Her exit interview from the TLC show she said she wanted to pursue a career in front of the camera, so this "for the kids" bs is just for votes. She's a hateful mean person and she can't even disguise her mean face when she dances.

I feel really really bad "for the kids"

Ahahaha, exactly.