Cut it out

I can't even comprehend how any man would not want it done.

I didn't want mine done. If I had the choice later in life I wouldn't have it done. The few males that grew up uncut and had to get it cut for various reasons share the same sentiment, they wish they hadn't cut it.

The lower risk of penile cancer is true, but the numbers are so small, I am willing to take that risk. And as for proper cleaning, it's not that hard. If your parent's are worth anything, they would teach you proper cleaning techniques when you are young.

If I had to get it done later in life I wouldn't do it either. That'd hurt like hell.

I'm glad I'm cut though and I'm glad I had it done before I could remember, care, or masturbate.

I think most chicks prefer the cut look. My foreskin, or lack of it, is stylish. :cool:

If I had to get it done later in life I wouldn't do it either. That'd hurt like hell.

I'm glad I'm cut though and I'm glad I had it done before I could remember, care, or masturbate.

I think most chicks prefer the cut look. My foreskin, or lack of it, is stylish. :cool:

The disgusting brown scar ring just below the head is really quite striking :rolleyes:

Now pulling the foreskin back and seeing the guy go out of his mind in sensations as you lick their now overly sensative head is quite striking :drool:

That's COMPLETELY different.

Male = removing part of the foreskin
Female = removes the FUCKING CLIT = no pleasure for woman

FUck that

It's not really completely different.

Circumsion cuts down on chances of penile cancer and other cocnditions.

That is a myth. Circs were done initially to lessen the pleasure for men. It was a religious thing.

That is a myth. Circs were done initially to lessen the pleasure for men. It was a religious thing.

No point telling them that. The Lancet has shown absolutly no evidence of it reducing any risk.

It's exactly the reason you said. I think most people should read up on what exactly cancer is before claiming that a foreskin will encourage it...

I didn't want mine done. If I had the choice later in life I wouldn't have it done. The few males that grew up uncut and had to get it cut for various reasons share the same sentiment, they wish they hadn't cut it.

The lower risk of penile cancer is true, but the numbers are so small, I am willing to take that risk. And as for proper cleaning, it's not that hard. If your parent's are worth anything, they would teach you proper cleaning techniques when you are young.

I remember when Andy Shaffert got it done in 7th grade. He even came to school after it was done, iirc. Twas a shame that he let someone know and got kicked in the junk.

Lessen the pleasure? :wtf:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=17&version=31&context=chapter

9 Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

"The origins of the practice are lost in antiquity."

I would never have it done to the kid. When he gets older, let him make the choice. I would show him proper cleaning techniques, though, so he could make that choice later.

And I don't quite understand the argument "making it look like everyone else's so you lessen the teasing in the locker room". Do men literally check each other's junk out in the locker room then point and laugh if one is uncut? I just don't think that's happening. Also, unless I have dated the guy or gone to clubs, I have never seen another dick, even in the locker room or shared dorm bathrooms. :confused:

JUST READING the word clitoris in that context made me shudder, literally :|

ON that note, while i'm not surprised it happened, it's saddening that it's preached that way. Some muslims even feel it's the way God wants it, although there is little to no actual support of it in the Quran

This thought has been haunting me for a while now given the fact that we intend to breed in the near future.

if you really analyze how stupid it is, it's a pretty damned tough choice...why not give your kid collagen injections in their lips too while you're at it, you know? both are entirely cosmetic and completely unnecessary on every bit the same level if you really examine the situation

if you really analyze how stupid it is, it's a pretty damned tough choice...why not give your kid collagen injections in their lips too while you're at it, you know? both are entirely cosmetic and completely unnecessary on every bit the same level if you really examine the situation

except collagen is much less invasive than circumcision ;)

annnnnnnd permanent

<devil's advocate>