Curiosity kills the cat....

So the next time I absolutely must take a vacation from something it will last for about 8 hours. Got it.

Ma171aC said:
who is all going to be there?

Should i dress formal like?

Nope, it's an outside, Key West Style Restaurant/Bar with a great sushi menu as wellas anything else you could want. There should be about 20 - 30 ppl there... you'll meet bubbles, myself, shawndavid, BeeRad..

There will be lots of drinking... but it will be very, very casual.

Ma171aC said:
who is all going to be there?

Should i dress formal like?

I know I will be there and K-Mart (who you don't know), from this forum we will have April, Fly, BeeRad, lemon_fresh, and you. It is an engagemant celebration and it is very informal. We are going to a local restaraunt with a tiki bar feel.

edit: beaten by the girl who doesn't post here anymore. :fly:

Bubbles said:
I know I will be there and K-Mart (who you don't know), from this forum we will have April, Fly, BeeRad, lemon_fresh, and you. It is an engagemant celebration and it is very informal. We are going to a local restaraunt with a tiki bar feel.

edit: beaten by the girl who doesn't post here anymore. :fly:

well, unfortunately i have 1 pair of pants and all of 3 shirts to choose from seeing as i can't get into my apt.

So, i'll be wearing a long sleeve button up with rolled up sleeves and a pair of blue jeans

Ma171aC said:
well, unfortunately i have 1 pair of pants and all of 3 shirts to choose from seeing as i can't get into my apt.

So, i'll be wearing a long sleeve button up with rolled up sleeves and a pair of blue jeans

Trust me.....it's perfect. I'll be wearing jeans myself and Candy is the only person I know who dresses up so you will be in the majority at least. :)

elpmis said:
not quite but close

if amy leaves, then shawn will leave and I :heart: shawn
elpmis spent like 5 minutes last night on AIM telling me how cool shawn was for playing in pee. I proceeded to agree for about 10 minutes.

Candy said:
Shawn played in pee? OMG... where was I? :confused:

It was the trip to Tallahassee when K-Mart agreed to drive home so they could get blasted and then after everyone was too drunk to see, he told Shawn that he couldn't drive a stick and Shawn made him listen to Cake all the way home..........I know you remember this story.