critique my weekend plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
fly said:
And now I have reopened it, back on topic. :D Save the personal attacks for when nev gets back next week.
Can I buy it closed again? :)

Edit: And sticky it.

fly said:
Personal attack much??? Lets ease up here guys. Jesus.

Anyway, the hotel to the resturant should be a very nice walk.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=2...947222,-82458611,2440838850227273265&t=h&om=1

:heart:

looking forward to it..
and to clarify, its not like i'm marrying this girl, but whats wrong with spending some money to have a very nice weekend.. its just as much for me as it is for her.. and its not like i get a discount on a hotel if i'm the only one staying there..

inline4 said:

looking forward to it..
and to clarify, its not like i'm marrying this girl, but whats wrong with spending some money to have a very nice weekend.. its just as much for me as it is for her.. and its not like i get a discount on a hotel if i'm the only one staying there..
these plans also better include seeing us or I will personally throw a carp at you at the resturant.

inline4 said:

looking forward to it..
everything is wrong with that

elpmis said:
everything is wrong with that
and more importantly my masterpiece of a stickied pink and locked thread has been destroyed by heavy handed moderation :(

FlamingGlory said:
and more importantly my masterpiece of a stickied pink and locked thread has been destroyed by heavy handed moderation :(
personal attacks are not tolerated on these forums unless you've slept with fly, or your username is 'elpmis' or if you're like me and you've got both of those requirements satisfied

you stupid fucking canadian

p.s. your pinking and thread locking was brilliant

fly said:
these plans also better include seeing us or I will personally throw a carp at you at the resturant.
Dinner Sunday night? I'll call you this evening and you can pick the place..

see if Sean and candy want to come also!!

Status
Not open for further replies.