NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

Actually this place is about due for another invasion/shot in the arm. Hey Ed, do you know what the breeders are up to these days?
I visited them a while back. They were quite cool with me, ya know. I like 99% of those fucks. I don't get the desire for a few hundred different pedals but hey, I have my own obsessions. :p I think a site like this would be undesirable to them - they like to talk shit WITHIN the context of pedals.:lol: "Dude, I got a sous vide pedal - does beef nice and dank."

They really liked you a lot.

After the end of 24/7, they acted as though they were the only ones who knew you and all of the “FBK” types were poop on yer shoe.

That’s the drift I got anyway.
Idk, I remember reading more than one anti-Ed diatribe from that group. But then they always were a fickle bunch

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
There's a certain thread on ilovefuzz that goes back about 3 years wherer they lambaste me into the ground, resurrect My Dead Body 17 times, bukakke my corpse, rinse and repeat another five or six times. What I'm trying to say is I'm really popular with that crowd.
that was an awesome thread, complete with a "all truth, no exaggeration" preface & then a tome full of untruths & exaggerations immediately following

See I was right, theyre not even here yet & things are already more interesting

#obsessedwithbreeders
You're gonna make Puff feel bad, she's the breeder this thread is about.

Hey @MacG - she's banging her ex. You still want the little skank? * I haven't shipped you a cat yet for my malfeasance. So don't be looking for no 'Murican pussy anytime soon.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
They would never come up for air from their pedal breeders Big Board thread. That's the way it always was. Once in awhile they pop into someplace else and say "what happens over here?" And then they'd leave again.
What's that website they go to now?