NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

On top of all the other shit.
But seriously, like a human time bomb. For your own safety, try to avoid the seriously broken ones. You can do better.

I have serious feelings still for my ex husband. I shouldn’t have been trying to be in a relationship. But now I have a baby. And he(the dad) is broked. I don’t think he can be around her much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I have serious feelings still for my ex husband. I shouldn’t have been trying to be in a relationship. But now I have a baby. And he(the dad) is broked. I don’t think he can be around her much.

It's hard work being in a relationship with someone seriously broken. Wishing you luck with that one.

It's hard work being in a relationship with someone seriously broken. Wishing you luck with that one.

I cannot stay with the broken one.
He will eventually kill me.
He was beating the fuck out of me once or twice a week.
He stormed at my son (not his) and I intervened and got my head split open. He has to stay away.

I have feelings for my ex husband whom I was separated from approximately 1 year before I met this guy that is troubled

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
He stormed at my son (not his) and I intervened and got my head split open. He has to stay away.

I have feelings for my ex husband whom I was separated from approximately 1 year before I met this guy that is troubled

You could always reconcile with the ex husband.

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby

Ah, man bun.

Yeah, stay totally away from the short,fat angry one.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
You could always reconcile with the ex husband.

I would love that. He would have to accept a lot of my faults. And my new small daughter that isn’t his. I am not sure he is on the same page. He def likes to hook up and hang out tho

I would love that. He would have to accept a lot of my faults. And my new small daughter that isn’t his. I am not sure he is on the same page. He def likes to hook up and hang out tho

Whats wrong with being betrothed to Mac? He's a decent enough fellow, despite all the cat hair