Hawt Congratulations Everyone Else!

Darth Handsome

Not Nearly as Handsome as Advertised.
Apr 12, 2016
Marklar
₥66,595
To the non-newlyweds who didn't throw their life away recently, good work!
You're just as beautiful as any new brides are this morning, you don't now have an overpriced gown/dust collector you'll never use again & you didn't just blow thousands of dollars for nothing but a bunch of expensive pictures that you'll soon want your ex to keep.

Ooooooooooooooooooorahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MvfVp6D.png
k

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Jehannum
As long as people don't use marriage to define themselves, who gives a fuck what they do?

But I agree...so many out there make it a life mission to get married. WTF is their problem?
They don't feel complete as human beings by themselves.
My wife doesn't "complete me".
Makes it easier to have a family tho.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and pacojas
I'd get married to the gf for no other reason than calling someone I've been with for over 10 years my "girlfriend" doesn't seem right. "partner" makes it sound like I'm hiding her gender, and I don't like the word "spouse". I usually go with "my better half" or "the missus", but doesn't really work in formal situations.

If we ever do get married, fuck the ceremony, we'd elope and get married by an ordained elvis impersonator or something else sacrilegiously dumb, then spring the news on our respective families.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I'd get married to the gf for no other reason than calling someone I've been with for over 10 years my "girlfriend" doesn't seem right. "partner" makes it sound like I'm hiding her gender, and I don't like the word "spouse". I usually go with "my better half" or "the missus", but doesn't really work in formal situations.

If we ever do get married, fuck the ceremony, we'd elope and get married by an ordained elvis impersonator or something else sacrilegiously dumb, then spring the news on our respective families.
Mr. & Mrs. Gee invite you to a Christmas Party.

wait what????