Hawt Congrats on your 51st state!

51 stars will look weird on the flag.

actually saw a picture of one version and it looks pretty cool.

PYCoo.png

Not worth it. They will give you the wrong parts.

Truth. Once I took my alternator out of my car, took it to pep boys, said "I need one of these", showed it to them and told them the make and model of the car, and they tried to give me the wrong part. They were so insistent that their wrong part was right despite the fact that it didn't look anything like the one I had just taken out of my car that I finally had to leave and go somewhere else. I was so angry and then they told me never to come back because they didn't appreciate my attitude.

Truth. Once I took my alternator out of my car, took it to pep boys, said "I need one of these", showed it to them and told them the make and model of the car, and they tried to give me the wrong part. They were so insistent that their wrong part was right despite the fact that it didn't look anything like the one I had just taken out of my car that I finally had to leave and go somewhere else. I was so angry and then they told me never to come back because they didn't appreciate my attitude.

Yup, you got a bad store.
The parts are decent, the database is pretty good, only issue I ever had were changes mid-model-year, and making sure that the options on the vehicle were right.

I give Puerto Rico credit for having one pretty cool house. Maybe I will live there when I take over as governor and force them to stop being so poor all the time.

El+Morro+Fort+San+Juan+-+Puerto+Rico.jpg