Congrats heteros!

I knew it! Dharma's a slut! Bong!

mewes-sized.jpg

It's not like you never talk about Chim. If you feel uncomfortable talking about something funny your partner did or someone you find attractive that's really on you. I'd think you'd be dancing in your seat right now since the EHEA passed the house. I don't know if the senate has taken it to a vote yet, so if I were you I'd be in his office telling my senator how I feel about it. The governor is for it, even many republicans are for it in your state. Get it done!

If I was in the military, I could openly discuss my sexuality and not be fired;

Why would I want to openly discuss my sexuality at work? That's private.

While true, my biggest beef with the DADT issue is dependency status. Tim and Dave have been together almost as long as I've known them, six or seven years I believe. If Tim enlisted , served a dozen years honorably then died in combat, Dave wouldn't get shit.

On the other hand I can marry some Deja Vu stripper tomorrow and she'd be entitled to all SGLI benefits, pay arrears, college money and whatnot the moment the marriage became legally binding. That's fucked up.

it's like HR sponsored gay week here at work or something like that. there are pictures up all over the place of all the top execs with feel good statements below their pictures saying shit like "ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE GAY!" :fly:

it's like HR sponsored gay week here at work or something like that. there are pictures up all over the place of all the top execs with feel good statements below their pictures saying shit like "ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE GAY!" :fly:

It's because of the hearings in Atlanta over a raid at a gay bar there and how badly it was handled.