Confessions from UF Members

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
It's easy, confess something negative/not so normal about yourself or your past. For fun you know?

Confession #3: I don't always wash my jeans after the first wear. I can't remember when the last time I washed them at times.

I once told a girl that if I ever saw her again I would kill her. I'm not kidding.

This thread is hilarious because not 15 minutes ago I was reading online confessions of other people. All I can say about that is that there are some truly messed up people in the world.

I once told a girl that if I ever saw her again I would kill her. I'm not kidding.

This thread is hilarious because not 15 minutes ago I was reading online confessions of other people. All I can say about that is that there are some truly messed up people in the world.

Ya, since everything on the internet is true.

Confession #4: I used to bite my toenails.

I like nazi's.

No, not in that way.

196453d3f8d6ff09.jpg

I talk way to negatively about my family (brothers and sisters, not Knyte), I should really stop cause they are the ones that are always going to be there for me.

Confession #6: I talk badly about people at work behind their backs. Only because I don't want to lose my job over what I HAVE TO SAY.