Compare

Right, but what does the site have to do with bub?

both sites appear to be hosting the same squatter advertising software. at least to some but not others, see my post with screen caps. The thread was supposed to develop into a "where is bub" discussion but theac sniped it and made it into a technicality.

He knows what i was trying to do but came down off of his mountain to ruin it anyways.

lock the thread.

Last edited:
They look the same to me.

What happened to bub's world?

Thank god, i really started to think I was going crazy for a second there.

I think drool is busy with life and work and all that important stuff. I still like to harass him once in a while as a way of getting him back for mailing me a poo log and picture of fly's asshole.

I think drool is busy with life and work and all that important stuff. I still like to harass him once in a while as a way of getting him back for mailing me a poo log and picture of fly's asshole.

You got my asshole? :fly:

Im still writing the next story arc.
When I complete that Ill start drawing it.
Once thats done...I dunno.

Im still writing the next story arc.
When I complete that Ill start drawing it.
Once thats done...I dunno.

I'm happy to forward you that pic I made of Bub doing the unicorn in the cornhole if you want. You can have full rights to it