Ontopic Communism

North korea and cuba are the only communist countries left.
Vietnam and to a lesser extent China still have state controlled economies. Chinese indoctrination is way higher than the US media plays it off as, they are rabidly loyal communists.

I'd say North Korea was just totalitarian, not really communist. Cuba is more in keeping with it, in theory. Although there have been no cases of the theory being adhered to really, because people are greedy assholes.
Are we going down the "there haven't been any 'real' communist countries' path?

Yeah, which is why when google+ became available there were hundreds if not thousands of chinese people saying 'I WANT TO COME THE USA, CHINA IS HORRIBLE AND TREATS US LIKE SHIT'

On the point regarding communism or anarchism I think the only way for them to work in theory is in small communities, not as entire countries. I wouldn't mind the idea of getting together say 50-100 like minded individuals and living together co-operatively to be honest, might be kinda nice.

Vietnam and to a lesser extent China still have state controlled economies. Chinese indoctrination is way higher than the US media plays it off as, they are rabidly loyal communists.

I believe Laos is communist as well

Yeah, which is why when google+ became available there were hundreds if not thousands of chinese people saying 'I WANT TO COME THE USA, CHINA IS HORRIBLE AND TREATS US LIKE SHIT'
I said they are highly indoctrinated and rabidly loyal... Why would they do that? o_O

Shittons of Chinese students come to the US though. Not just "some" I mean like 45-50% of the undergrad student body at any given university is Chinese. They are thoroughly communist for the most part, and disdain the US. Even though they come here for an education... Who knows.

On the point regarding communism or anarchism I think the only way for them to work in theory is in small communities, not as entire countries. I wouldn't mind the idea of getting together say 50-100 like minded individuals and living together co-operatively to be honest, might be kinda nice.
Families tend to be communal by nature. There is a difference between loyalty between blood and strangers though.

I said they are highly indoctrinated and rabidly loyal... Why would they do that? o_O

Shittons of Chinese students come to the US though. Not just "some" I mean like 45-50% of the undergrad student body at any given university is Chinese.

Ever heard of Grambling?

fucking gimmicky militia shit died out in the 90's with bins microchipped by the UN and clinton stealing all your muzzleloaders.

no change here i see, got anymore 20 year old arguments?