GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make them so freaking tiny. Ours it's impossible to fit two cars inside of, let alone also the lawn equipment and fly's jesus woodworking tools.

So the car goes on the driveway.

if you had a proper shop rather than a lanai, this wouldnt be a problem.

Also, fly could store all his amazon goods somewhere else too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and APRIL
If fly lived in a more rural area, you know he'd totally be making whatever the most expensive drug is in a shipping container. Probably LSD, but then he'd realize that there were far better profit margin in Krokodil and start making that instead.

If fly lived in a more rural area, you know he'd totally be making whatever the most expensive drug is in a shipping container. Probably LSD, but then he'd realize that there were far better profit margin in Krokodil and start making that instead.
He'd want stuff he'd enjoy. Not that crap. :lol:

Well, he does make beer at his home, so this assumption isn't far off.

However, I'd still wager he'd just go for the better margin that a grow house represents.

IIRC, LSD is measured in picograms. I don't have that kind of attention to detail.

Also, LSD is like $2 a dose.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Status
Not open for further replies.