GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually requested her(??) account be deleted. Weird person, methinks.
From my experiences running forums, it's not really that uncommon a request. Some will ask for their posts to be deleted, others will use code to do the job. Had a guy at my first forum who got pissed at the general membership - replaced all his posts with smilies.:fly:

How annoying are thank you emails? Should I be polite and thank my professor for answering my simple question or would that just be one more useless email in her inbox?

How annoying are thank you emails? Should I be polite and thank my professor for answering my simple question or would that just be one more useless email in her inbox?
Brevity is king.
"Thanks for the widget, it's lovely and arrived at the perfect time. We would enjoy a threesome in the future. We named our third pidgeon after you..."

I almost always skip sending an email that says thanks. Not only is it another email clogging up someone's inbox, but they just don't care (imho). As soon as I send an email, I'm on to my next. I never say later, "Hey, why didn't @OOD thank me."

Depending on the question, something to indicate you understand, need no further clarification, have no further questions might be appropriate.
You could sign it "thanks,. -OOD".

If the question was "where's the bathroom" or something that may not be necessary though.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I thank everyone because I'm not an asshole.
idk about 'not an asshole' :fly:

But I try to reply to all emails, even with a thanks, within a few minutes so the sender doesn't think it's in the abyss.

I read some sales brief that suggested it, & dammit if I didn't immediately start remembering the few people over the yrs that already did it. Their 'over communication' became addictive, in a 'it's always nice to know they got it' kind of way.

Even though I do sales, I treat it as a complete customer service experience & it seems to work.

*no, you're not an asshole. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.