GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I do with 30,000 marklars? Can you really fuck with somebody or just rib them for a short period of time? Is it like Lira or Pesos where you think you're rich but then realize an ice cream cone costs five figures? How much for an ice cream cone? I would like to have ice cream in the cone, does that cost extra? Can you double the order for an additional charge? What about processing? Shipping and handling? Can I still get 2 tactical ice cream cones for $19.99 by simply paying an additional fee?

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
This place is on my bucket list.
It's stunning and the hike around it is amazing. If you can make it to Ireland at some point, do it. Everywhere is just as beautiful. If you can, rent a car and drive it. It's so much better than taking a train and buses. Also, Airbnb your stay. You'll end up in some really amazing areas that you wouldn't see doing the typical tourist thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi and Ledboots
nature, you scary.

peanut just called me at work cause she was playing with the kiddo in the yard..... and ran into a decapitated newborn deer. Just the head. 10 feet from the house in the middle of the lawn.

What the hell. The only thing i can think of is that it was a still birth, and a a scavenger dragged the rest of the body off. Yeah, we live near some woods... but its not that rural. Additionally, i think the only thing big enough to do that kinda dismemberment would be a coyote, and having a coyote 10 feet from the house is a little alarming. Glad the cats are in at night.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
nature, you scary.

peanut just called me at work cause she was playing with the kiddo in the yard..... and ran into a decapitated newborn deer. Just the head. 10 feet from the house in the middle of the lawn.

What the hell. The only thing i can think of is that it was a still birth, and a a scavenger dragged the rest of the body off. Yeah, we live near some woods... but its not that rural. Additionally, i think the only thing big enough to do that kinda dismemberment would be a coyote, and having a coyote 10 feet from the house is a little alarming. Glad the cats are in at night.

Y ou're not the only serial killer living in your neighborhood it seems.

nature, you scary.

Possibly horrifying

It could have been a birth gone bad and the rest of the fawn's body never emerged.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
nature, you scary.

We have coyotes in our neighborhood. They're really nothing to be scared of dude. You have some odd fears.

We have coyotes in our neighborhood. They're really nothing to be scared of dude. You have some odd fears.
1403407101393.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and APRIL
Status
Not open for further replies.