GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man had too much sauce in 03. out here with mad swing and rolling hats years before they popped off. classic.

So what's the deal with the correlation with people who go vegetarian/vegan, and them starting to smell? In the US I knew 2 people who gave up meat and they started to smell like crap.

Now someone I work with now has given up meat and the same thing has happened. They stink. Is there a causation here?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
:waw:

Rap has always been funky. There's just some many types of rap nowadays that you haven't heard anything you consider to be funky. There are still people making boom bap rap music which is in a way funky. Not the old school funk rap like grandmaster flash and the furious five. Rhyming schemes are waaaaaay more complex now then they ever were. The sugar hill gang sound like chumps compared to today's rappers.

It's all over a computerized beat, made in digitally perfect time, by some kid in his underoos in his mom's basement. It.simply can not be funky, in the musical sense. If you're talking about the sense of smell, then sure it can.

More modern rappers, to their credit, realized this and did something about it. Unfortunately that something wasn't learning instruments, or scratching a turntable setup, ala the early rappers. Their answer was to write code to make the digital recording shift a bit and be less than perfect. Basically sound "more real" instead of actually being real.

So what's the deal with the correlation with people who go vegetarian/vegan, and them starting to smell? In the US I knew 2 people who gave up meat and they started to smell like crap.

Now someone I work with now has given up meat and the same thing has happened. They stink. Is there a causation here?

all the vegans I regularly sniff smell great

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and MadDog
It's all over a computerized beat, made in digitally perfect time, by some kid in his underoos in his mom's basement. It.simply can not be funky, in the musical sense. If you're talking about the sense of smell, then sure it can.

More modern rappers, to their credit, realized this and did something about it. Unfortunately that something wasn't learning instruments, or scratching a turntable setup, ala the early rappers. Their answer was to write code to make the digital recording shift a bit and be less than perfect. Basically sound "more real" instead of actually being real.

Ok, old white Texan.

It's all the patchouli.

• Gravy

you think rappers are writing code?

what planet do you live on

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
HhkgY3C.png

im guessing that he thinks all music that isnt buddy holly and/or country western is rap.

To include, but not limited to: edm, actual rap, skrillex, anything in the top 40, mexican music, and farm animals he cant recognize.

Wow you really have no idea what you are talking about.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard

Of course they don't. They use the latest greatest crap they're fed. In their underoos, In their moms basement. It's just "apply then click OK". Million times easier than actually learning instruments or perfecting actual singing.

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.