GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longest confirmed kill with a rifle got smashed.

VFm1ovN.png

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...d-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/

Well, saw a dead man today.

Motorcycle accident at Fletcher and 50th. Passed by as deputies were laying the sheet over the poor guy.

Really don't know why anyone rides a motorcycle in this area.
Ugh that's awful, asa.

A couple months ago I saw a kid on a motorcycle get hit by an SUV on W Kennedy. He flew off the bike, and went through a metal decorative fence after his helmeted head bounced off the pavement at least 4 times (saw the marks on the helmet).

He was under 21 so luckily had to follow the helmet law, and also had thick jeans and a long sleeved jacket on. He was conscious and just seemed to have a hip/leg injury. I had to stop because I thought he might be really bad off. I called his mom because he didn't want to worry her, but I got him to agree because you never know about head injuries, and she got to talk to him (through the helmet lol).

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Ugh that's awful, asa.

A couple months ago I saw a kid on a motorcycle get hit by an SUV on W Kennedy. He flew off the bike, and went through a metal decorative fence after his helmeted head bounced off the pavement at least 4 times (saw the marks on the helmet).

He was under 21 so luckily had to follow the helmet law, and also had thick jeans and a long sleeved jacket on. He was conscious and just seemed to have a hip/leg injury. I had to stop because I thought he might be really bad off. I called his mom because he didn't want to worry her, but I got him to agree because you never know about head injuries, and she got to talk to him (through the helmet lol).
Young, dumb, and bulletproof

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.