Cletus goes to Atlanta!

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,706
so work is sending me to Atlanta Sept 20-23 for a user conference. I know there are a bunch of you freaks that live there, what is there to do in the ATL? I'll have free time after 8pm on the 22nd, is anyone up for some drinks?

If you've got a blackberry, hit me up on messenger (PIN 24427bba) or at cletusjones at gmail dot com. :D

I'm staying at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis (265 Peachtree Center Ave)

God dammit, make your work give us more notice next time.
sorry. i finally got approval 2 weeks ago and haven't had a chance to post on the forum until just now. :(

it's weird being in ATL, usually the conference is in los angeles. i'm gonna miss being able to buy a new glass pipe this year.

sorry. i finally got approval 2 weeks ago and haven't had a chance to post on the forum until just now. :(

it's weird being in ATL, usually the conference is in los angeles. i'm gonna miss being able to buy a new glass pipe this year.

is it at the GA world congress center? if so, that's across the street from CNN. if not, I live 3 blocks from your hotel. I'll hit you on BB messenger later this morning

Mariott Marquis is a nice hotel. It's hollow from the ground floor all the way up to the top floor. Great if you want to jump to your death indoors so the hobos can't pillage your corpse for valuables.

Mariott Marquis is a nice hotel. It's hollow from the ground floor all the way up to the top floor. Great if you want to jump to your death indoors so the hobos can't pillage your corpse for valuables.

we've given this some thought I see :lol:

we've given this some thought I see :lol:

I always have weird "extreme" suicide thoughts. Not like, "I'm depressed and want to kill myself" thoughts, but more like, wow, I bet if someone committed suicide by jumping off the 50th floor inside this building that would really screw up the minds of those ladies working that desk down there.

Or the ever popular, "I bet the maintenance guy would be pissed if he had to scrape a dead guy out of that thing."

Cool! I've always wanted to try making a parachute out of a bedsheet.

I always have weird "extreme" suicide thoughts. Not like, "I'm depressed and want to kill myself" thoughts, but more like, wow, I bet if someone committed suicide by jumping off the 50th floor inside this building that would really screw up the minds of those ladies working that desk down there.

Or the ever popular, "I bet the maintenance guy would be pissed if he had to scrape a dead guy out of that thing."

they send in crime scene cleaning companies for that shit

is it at the GA world congress center? if so, that's across the street from CNN. if not, I live 3 blocks from your hotel. I'll hit you on BB messenger later this morning
It appears the conference is at the hotel itself. 3 blocks is close! Awesome since all I'll have is public transit.

Are there any good beer bars in the area?