Cingular people. Welcome back to at&t

I just consolidated my SBC and Cingular bills into one monthly statement, and now it looks like I'm getting an AT&T bill instead. *sigh*

What the hell was the point of the 1984 breakup if everyone's getting back together and tra-la-laing anyway? Stupid corporate America. Stupid government. Stupid billing statements.

theacoustician said:
Congrats on your promotion, fgt. I tried to applaud you, but you wouldn't turn around.

I heard you as I was walking away! Nightshift here I come! I knew something was up since we got all these new interviews coming.

Its a slight bit more prestige. I will largely be doing the same thing, for the same pay too. I will get a ton of certifications in the end however and thats good.

Well congratulations! That's awesome.

Edit: the promo stuff is awesome, not the phone stuff, I don't really care about the phone stuff.

Sarcasmo said:
What the hell was the point of the 1984 breakup if everyone's getting back together and tra-la-laing anyway? Stupid corporate America. Stupid government. Stupid billing statements.
Yeah because phone deregulation was the best thing evar, just like power deregulation! Now no one is responsible for ANYTHING.