Christmas Movies

bad santa if I had to watch something involving xmas

yeah baby, yeah baby, you not gonna shit right for a week!

look, i've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, sure. but, as far back as I can remember, i've never fornicated anybody.

santa likes to fuck fat chicks in the ass

I fuck one person! I ain't out there serial fornicatin', tryin' to float my liver, drinkin' myself silly, cuz I can't stand what a piece of shit I am.

national lampoons christmas vacation

Clearly, I'm a huge fan:

picture.php

My favorite is A Christmas Story. I have the board game, an apron, a book, and cookie cutters from the movie.

I'll be making Ralphie in his bunny costume and Leg lamp sugar cookies this week. I'll get Patty to post pictures.

I watch it about 12 times a year. I even have the moose mugs that I drink egg nog out of.

Merry Christmas, shitter was full.

I love when Clark's fantasy about the pool, and is Brother in law has his t-shirt tucked into his speedos. I don't know why that cracks me up so bad, but it does

I love when Clark's fantasy about the pool, and is Brother in law has his t-shirt tucked into his speedos. I don't know why that cracks me up so bad, but it does

I love the subtleties you pick up after watching it dozens of times. Like when Clark and Eddie are shopping, Clark puts a pack of light bulbs in the cart, then Eddie puts a huge bag of dog food on top of it, breaking the bulbs. Kills me.

I love the subtleties you pick up after watching it dozens of times. Like when Clark and Eddie are shopping, Clark puts a pack of light bulbs in the cart, then Eddie puts a huge bag of dog food on top of it, breaking the bulbs. Kills me.

I dont recall it, but reading this made me giggle.