Ontopic Christmas Card Exchange

I missed getting a bunch of christmas cards this year. Hope y'all had a good one. I made a chocolate pecan pie for christmas this year. It wasn't as good as the one F33nx sent me. I'd still love to get that recipe.

There's talk of our office relocation to St. Pete, but we just signed a five year lease in Frisco, so it'll be a while. I'll let you know the next time I'm there or in Houston for a regatta.

Happy New Year, UF.

I missed getting a bunch of christmas cards this year. Hope y'all had a good one. I made a chocolate pecan pie for christmas this year. It wasn't as good as the one F33nx sent me. I'd still love to get that recipe.

There's talk of our office relocation to St. Pete, but we just signed a five year lease in Frisco, so it'll be a while. I'll let you know the next time I'm there or in Houston for a regatta.

Happy New Year, UF.

You living in SF now???

slowly but surelyyyyyyy the cards are trickling in.... (fucking canada post!!!)...CARD #2 HAS ARRIVED!!!

Opening this card made me realize I need to invest in some sort of pantyliners or depends undergarments cuz i fucking pisssssed myself laughing...

BEST CARD EVAR!!!
I LITERALLY HAVE A PIECE OF EDWARD THE FORUM CAT HERE IN CANADA WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

292d52w.jpg

THANK YOU ZAPE!!! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME

Last edited:
slowly but surelyyyyyyy the cards are trickling in.... (fucking canada post!!!)...CARD #2 HAS ARRIVED!!!

Opening this card made me realize I need to invest in some sort of pantyliners or depends undergarments cuz i fucking pisssssed myself laughing...

BEST CARD EVAR!!!
I LITERALLY HAVE A PIECE OF EDWARD THE FORUM CAT HERE IN CANADA WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

http://i.ichimg.com/292d52w.jpg

THANK YOU ZAPE!!! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME

You think that's EDTC hair, it's really Fly's pubes.