Ontopic Christmas Card Exchange

i use amoxi whenever i get sick. it's good stuff.

although i'm starting to like cephalexin better.
You use antibiotics for whenever you get sick? Wow, let's not build up a tolerance or anything. Plus antibiotics are for infections, no?

You use antibiotics for whenever you get sick? Wow, let's not build up a tolerance or anything. Plus antibiotics are for infections, no?
Antibiotics are for bacteria, like strep and staph, listeria...

Getting sick usually means virus, and unless you have aids >.>

Yup, don't want to get something else when my immune system is weak.

Besides, us childless people have no tolerance to begin with.

not true. I never get sick unless it's self induced. (read: too much partying)
I haven't been legitimately sick since around '98. got food poisoning and couldn't even keep a glass of water down for 3 days.

From what I understand, it's a bad idea to take antibiotics for colds or whatever. Your body works up a tolerance with it and doesn't work as well when you REALLY need it.

It does, I used to be anti medicine, but that didn't work for me either, now I attack the shit immediately and am over it before it deteriorates into bed ridden.

So I'll take my chances. :D

It does, I used to be anti medicine, but that didn't work for me either, now I attack the shit immediately and am over it before it deteriorates into bed ridden.

So I'll take my chances. :D

I rarely take aspirin for headaches. Taking an antibiotic for a little cold seems outlandish for me, but then I rarely get sick.

i totally am. i'm not saying it's the right way to do things, i used to be on the same side as you guys.

it's just the selfish way i do it now. :cool:

Unless you have cancer you arent doing anything. Cephalexin barely works except for E coli, try washing your hands.