Christmas at work

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
What does everyone's work do for Christmas? Today is our in-office Christmas party, so I thought I'd share and see how it compares.

We had our Christmas "banquet" (spouse/guest invited) the first Friday of December. It was the worst year ever, we had terrible food and a Christian stand-up comedian.

Today we got our Christmas bonuses, which for me now equate to basically an extra paycheck. It's based on how much you make and how long you've been at the company.

We have the in-office party coming up, where we have a Secret Santa gift exchange and lots of food.

Through the month of December (at least up to today), people are scheduled to bring in snacks (if they want). It can be anything from Rice Krispie Treats to Lil' Smokies (I brought in a couple meat/cheese/cracker trays). There are about 4-5 people scheduled each day, so there's always tons of food.

We also have bins of decorations that people can put up in their cubes. I never decorate my cube, so this year Skye decided to put a fake 3' tree and some lights in it, with a sign saying "Merry X-mas Grinch!!!"

What does your office do?

We have a big banquet next week. Last weekend we had our black tie gala at the country club in town here. My God the money some of those people have.

My boss and a couple of us drank a bottle of Highland Park 18 last year. It was tasty.

We are going to have a gift exchange sometime next week prior to my boss leaving for Hawaii. Granted, my two co workers are my mother in law and sister in law, so we aren't doing anything more than we would if we didn't work together.

We do have a Christmas party for Knyte's work next Tues, but I don't know what else they do.

SpangeMonkee said:
My work had dinner for the whole office at a small, nice Italian place. It was pretty fun.

Did you crouch down and do the "hay guyz" thing over the table top?

Sarcasmo said:
Did you crouch down and do the "hay guyz" thing over the table top?

hayguyz_spange.gif
hayguyz2.gif
hayguyz_spange.gif
hayguyz2.gif
hayguyz_spange.gif
hayguyz2.gif
hayguyz_spange.gif
hayguyz2.gif