Food Cheer up Charlie

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,507
I've been invited to have dinner at a friends' house tonight. I really can't be bothered seeing them as bad as it sounds, their house is a sh*thole, their food always resembles something a rabbit would eat and I'm generally annoyed with them.

Pro tips on how to appear cheerful? Daydream about kittens? Pretend there is a 12oz steak on my plate?

Say you'll provide dessert and drinks. At least two things to look forward to after you barf up their grub!

alcohol was invented specifically for these types of occasions.
I got no blasted money for alcohol right now. I'm going on a date on Thursday so I'm saving my money for then. :elfpenis:
Say you'll provide dessert and drinks. At least two things to look forward to after you barf up their grub!

They cook vegan so dessert is pretty hard to come by. I always feel inpolite but I generally go there, moan because the time they told me to come round is out by two hours, finally eat a few mouth fulls then leave. They won't even turn the heating on in their house. Hippies :rolleyes:

I got no blasted money for alcohol right now. I'm going on a date on Thursday so I'm saving my money for then. :elfpenis:

They cook vegan so dessert is pretty hard to come by. I always feel inpolite but I generally go there, moan because the time they told me to come round is out by two hours, finally eat a few mouth fulls then leave. They won't even turn the heating on in their house. Hippies :rolleyes:

your date is making you pay? classy :lol:

Holy fawk! Fake sickness! Diarrhea! Stat!

If you don't like their place or their food, tell them you ordered a pizza and stay home.

Make some oatmeal cookies. They are fairly easy to make vegan style. Make some side dishes you know you would eat, like fresh veggies, or a nice Russian Eggplant dish with some red wine vinager, tomatoes, and spices.

Then at least you have something edible when you go.

Of course bring a bottle of cheap wine. Doesn't matter what it is because the presentation of a nice bottle is worth it.

Take a big fat steak with you, and when they act all indignant about it, shove someone to the floor, run into their bedroom and take a big dump in their sock drawer.

You wont ever be invited back, but itll be worth it.