Charlie Sheen Demands Obama Reopen 9/11 Investigation In Video Message

millions of people are fans of fox news and they believe the nonsense they spew. i didn't say every fan, but dudes got a big soapbox to stand on and if you dont think there's plenty out there listening and agreeing you're fucking retarded

I think you're retarded if you think celebs are able to make any sort of power push..

It's one thing to agree with someone, it's another to get up off your ass and fight for their cause.

I think you're retarded if you think celebs are able to make any sort of power push..

It's one thing to agree with someone, it's another to get up off your ass and fight for their cause.

<cough> Oprah <cough>

Celebs have power because people give them power. Like it or not, understand it or not, there are indeed celebs out there whom have real power over the masses.

oprah is right. she can make anyone she wants a millionaire over night by recommending their book

<cough> Oprah <cough>

Celebs have power because people give them power. Like it or not, understand it or not, there are indeed celebs out there whom have real power over the masses.

I don't buy it.. Real power that is.. power to sell something? sure.. Power in politics and on national agendas? nope..

ronald reagan went from hollywood actor to president. arnold is another example. jessie ventura, etc.

I'm not arguing that celebs aren't popular. I just don't believe they wield as much real power as people think they do, while they are celebs.. Heck, a lot of politicians don't wield as much real power as people think they do..

I'm not arguing that celebs aren't popular. I just don't believe they wield as much real power as people think they do, while they are celebs.. Heck, a lot of politicians don't wield as much real power as people think they do..

imo they clearly do have the power. that's how they can make the leap from something as vapid as hollywood acting to politics. people willingly and gladly listen to hollywood jerkoffs

I guess it depends on what you consider real power. Bono is the Secretary General of the United Nations. Angelina Jolie is the Empress of Dark Fallopia. Does that count?

imo they clearly do have the power. that's how they can make the leap from something as vapid as hollywood acting to politics. people willingly and gladly listen to hollywood jerkoffs

I'm talking about real power.. People who aren't celebs can win elections..

Like I said, I see celebs having the power to sell a product, yet when I comes to pushing masses towards a major change, I see no power at all..

I guess it depends on what you consider real power. Bono is the Secretary General of the United Nations. Angelina Jolie is the Empress of Dark Fallopia. Does that count?

How many huge celebs sang "we are the world", and what did it change? people killing each other everywhere.

Everyone who heard that song, and knew who sang it, liked it for a few days, thought better about themselves after singing it, then went straight back to what they were doing before...

I'm talking about real power.. People who aren't celebs can win elections..

Like I said, I see celebs having the power to sell a product, yet when I comes to pushing masses towards a major change, I see no power at all..

reagan got gorbachev to tear down the frickin' berlin wall! he used to do bonzo movies ffs :lol: