Thread CEO of gayo daddy feeds a whole village. Hippies at still not happy.

Dude, if a guy told me that he killed an elephant, I'd pretty much think that dude is king stud...

Fuck them hippies.

In these countries, elephants are not classified or endangered. In fact, hunting is encouraged to control their numbers.

Hunting is the only way to effectively manage elephant numbers for the overall good of communal areas. In many areas there are just too many elephants.

Research would show if it wasn't for hunters, there wouldn't be an elephant left on the planet. The funds derived from hunting pay for the protection of these animals from poachers and provides the incentive to the locals not to poach because they benefit financially as well.

A good portion of the fees for hunting go back to serve the communities, not to mention the meat from these animals feeds dozens of locals.

This is what game management is all about.

Where animals have value they are managed. Where they have no value they are slaughtered

If it's not endangered, then whatever. But I'm reading a few things that are saying it is somewhat endangered.

somewhat endangered? what level?

So far I've read it's classed at "VU" (Vunerable), which is one above endangered. Now if you want to know exactly what that means, you'll either have to look it up or wait awhile so I can read some more.

So far I've read it's classed at "VU" (Vunerable), which is one above endangered. Now if you want to know exactly what that means, you'll either have to look it up or wait awhile so I can read some more.

i know what it means :p but yeah, vulnerable, not endangered. and when the population of elephants in that region is twice as high as the local environment can support, killing them is actually doing more to save the species than simply letting them expand and compete for resources that are no longer there which puts the entire group at risk