Thread Catch me up

ER1

why can't I just be ER
Nov 8, 2012
midwest
Marklar
₥1,173
Something happened today that reminded me that there was a member of this community that always shot photos of a co-worker who was constantly asleep at his desk. He posted photos like daily and stuff. Who was that? Whatever happened to ol Rip Van Winkle?

Rip Van got laid off and is mostly likely dead from depression and failure, and Cletus, the phototaker, moved on to a new job.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Sorry, but that was some funny stuff.

What reminded me is that there's a woman who works here that does something really annoying. At least to me. Not that it affects me, but i find the whole thing absurd and it just irritates me. She works the swing shift, so she doesn't start until 3:30 in the afternoon. She gets to work two hours early, while the day shift is working, and sits in the parking lot waiting for people to leave so she can gradually work her way to a parking space closest to the doors. One day i watched a car, parked right next to her, leave the lot. She pulled out and parked in that spot. IMMEDIATELY BESIDE WHERE SHE WAS.

Obviously not the same. Not like she's jeopardizing her position here by doing that, but every time i see it is a smh moment.

What reminded me is that there's a woman who works here that does something really annoying. At least to me. Not that it affects me, but i find the whole thing absurd and it just irritates me. She works the swing shift, so she doesn't start until 3:30 in the afternoon. She gets to work two hours early, while the day shift is working, and sits in the parking lot waiting for people to leave so she can gradually work her way to a parking space closest to the doors. One day i watched a car, parked right next to her, leave the lot. She pulled out and parked in that spot. IMMEDIATELY BESIDE WHERE SHE WAS.

Obviously not the same. Not like she's jeopardizing her position here by doing that, but every time i see it is a smh moment.
wow

is her name sd79?

Rofl she's still doing this? I remember hearing about that like a year ago or something.

Every day.

A few weeks ago i watched someone cut her off and take the spot right next to the front walk. I couldn't help but feel so happy for the guy that beat her to it. Then she lost the spot she had before she pulled out so she had to park further away. She must have been turbo mad. By the time i left work though she had moved up closer to the front. Lazy bum.

That must be some really drastic OCD issue.

is she a big fat person.....does she wear those compression socks for diabetics?

She's definitely overweight. I've only caught glimpses of her as she moves from space to space. She doesn't get out of her car until it's about time to start her shift.

That must be some really drastic OCD issue.

Personally i think she's just fucking lazy.

And those Sketchers shape up shoes?

Oh lawd i hopes so. :lol: