Hawt Cars

This was the ugliest effing Mustang...
1989_ford_mustang_lx_hatchback_rear_side.JPG
pics_of_acura_060.jpg

my mom dated a guy with a 928 when I was a little kid. I was so bummed that didn't work out just because of the car :lol:

I'm having massive college flashbacks. Back in the 80's I testdrove a Conquest Tsi (black with gold striping). We drove from Ball State Uni, to Ft. Wayne, IN because my buddy wanted to test a black 928 & when we got there it was trashed so we headed over to the Mitsu dealer & test drove the Conquest. He went first, then me. It was sweet. I pulled out into traffic & was waiting for another break so I could cross the 2nd lane & the sales rep in the back say "oh, you're clear." I pull forward & WHACK! I had pulled out in front of another car & got the front end T-boned. The fucking sales rep says 'looks like you're buying this one, huh?' I said, "Naw, it's wrecked." So we headed back to the dealer after police repts, etc, filled out more paperwork & headed back to my dorm. The trip up & back from Ft. Wayne was in my other buddy's butt ugly '76 mustang II hatchback
76hatchback2.jpg

the guy that I drove to Ft. Wayne with eventually had 3 928's. the last one was an S4. lost his job, sold the one he had & bought what he called an "Eee Ex Piece of shit." yep. that ford exp.

I always hear horror stories about wrecking cars on a test drive. Didn't know it actually happens ;)

I'm having massive college flashbacks. Back in the 80's I testdrove a Conquest Tsi (black with gold striping). We drove from Ball State Uni, to Ft. Wayne, IN because my buddy wanted to test a black 928 & when we got there it was trashed so we headed over to the Mitsu dealer & test drove the Conquest. He went first, then me. It was sweet. I pulled out into traffic & was waiting for another break so I could cross the 2nd lane & the sales rep in the back say "oh, you're clear." I pull forward & WHACK! I had pulled out in front of another car & got the front end T-boned. The fucking sales rep says 'looks like you're buying this one, huh?' I said, "Naw, it's wrecked." So we headed back to the dealer after police repts, etc, filled out more paperwork & headed back to my dorm. The trip up & back from Ft. Wayne was in my other buddy's butt ugly '76 mustang II hatchback
76hatchback2.jpg

the guy that I drove to Ft. Wayne with eventually had 3 928's. the last one was an S4. lost his job, sold the one he had & bought what he called an "Eee Ex Piece of shit." yep. that ford exp.

lol, my mom had a mustang II in the 70's. what an ugly POS. after that she had an audi fox which was pretty cool though

A good first effort by Hyundai at a real sports coupe. But it in inferior in every way to the 350z that it competes against. I'd wait for following models if you're into that line.

The Genesis' base price is $22,000
The 370z base price is $37,000