Can someone post that hot pic of Sarcasmo with the chicks

Sarcasmo said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You people need to learn how to read threads.
cuz you're better lookin than that, right? ;)

elpmis said:
BAN THAT [ADMIN EDIT]!

I'm sorry, man. I didn't know you were going to take it so hard. I guess this throws your conversation with Fly the other day out the window, huh?

Anyway, here's another pic of me, this one at the 2005 Volkswagen Jetta Premier party:

035_jasonlewis_vwjettaparty05.jpg

:fly:

Sarcasmo said:
I'm sorry, man. I didn't know you were going to take it so hard. I guess this throws your conversation with Fly the other day out the window, huh?

Anyway, here's another pic of me, this one at the 2005 Volkswagen Jetta Premier party:

Lies. That guy's too perfect to be human. Wait.... :shifty:

Sarcasmo said:

that guy is fucking hot

Pandora said:
Sarcasmo isn't human!!! I knew it! :eek:

You're talking to yourself again, hon. Time to log off for a while.

Oh, and that's Jason Lewis, Rosario Dawson's boyfriend. 3 separate women told me I look like him once, so I had to find out who he was. He played some dude on Sex and the City, and used to be a model before becoming an actor.

And no, I don't look like him. Those women must've been on crack.

:shifty:

Sarcasmo said:

Oh, and that's Jason Lewis, Rosario Dawson's boyfriend. 3 separate women told me I look like him once, so I had to find out who he was. He played some dude on Sex and the City, and used to be a model before becoming an actor.

OMG Rosario Dawson :drool: she's a hawtie too. I wonder what their children would look like? They could prolly take over the world!

Sarcasmo said:

a lady I work with wants to jump his bones so badly