Can anyone explain this to me?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
http://pedjkelly.skyblog.com/index.html

I saw their video on youtube of the two of them shirtless lipsyncing to Disney tunes and was turned on (of course). I go their website and to my horror I find they claim to be straight. What do you wonderful people think? Have you seen these guys before?

I'm a bit rusty, but here it goes anyway.....

"Et j'ai donc d'abord cru qu'il s'agissait d'un petit couple de pédés, que je trouvais très mignon, et je m'attendais à les voir s'embrasser tendrement à la fin. Mais en fait, non, ils sont hétéros.
- He thought while watching the video that he was seeing a couple of fags, and expected to see them share a tender moment at the end. But in fact, they are hetero.

"C'est pour ça que voir deux jeunes hétéros (dont la virilité ne peut être remise en cause quand on les voit, sur le blog de leur équipe, jouer au rygby)"
- basic idea here is that you're seeing 2 young heteros, with virility that you would be remiss to call into question, especially after seeing their rugby team's blog..... or some shit like that.

Just because they're ruggers doesn't mean they're straight. Doesn't mean they're gay either. Just means they like to bash the hell out of people.

Now if one of them were using the other's crank as a microphone to sing one of those Disney songs, that would probably make them gay.

I'm a bit rusty, but here it goes anyway.....

"Et j'ai donc d'abord cru qu'il s'agissait d'un petit couple de pédés, que je trouvais très mignon, et je m'attendais à les voir s'embrasser tendrement à la fin. Mais en fait, non, ils sont hétéros.
- He thought while watching the video that he was seeing a couple of fags, and expected to see them share a tender moment at the end. But in fact, they are hetero.

"C'est pour ça que voir deux jeunes hétéros (dont la virilité ne peut être remise en cause quand on les voit, sur le blog de leur équipe, jouer au rygby)"
- basic idea here is that you're seeing 2 young heteros, with virility that you would be remiss to call into question, especially after seeing their rugby team's blog..... or some shit like that.

Just because they're ruggers doesn't mean they're straight. Doesn't mean they're gay either. Just means they like to bash the hell out of people.

Now if one of them were using the other's crank as a microphone to sing one of those Disney songs, that would probably make them gay.

bwahahaha, wtf just happpened in that post?

Hey, I'm not just another ridiculously good looking smartass. I can contribute on an intellectual level from time to time!!!

tu penses, donc, tu es inutile? :fly:

:fly: That's legit.

Mais je prefere la phrase "Je pense, donc j'oublie."

Wow. This shit is starting to come back to me now... must be the McDonalds coffee...... Or would that be La merde me rende encore un fois?

lol, French people, they've never accomplished anything beyond selling weapons to our enemies and building a rickety old tower that no one cares about.

lol, French people, they've never accomplished anything beyond selling weapons to our enemies and building a rickety old tower that no one cares about.

Not entirely true. Our national beverage might have been tea without a little assistance. France is like that buddy you used to get shitfaced with, chase broads, etc. But then you lost contact for a couple years, he came out, got himself a boyfriend, and started looking down on you and refusing to help you out because you're a homophobe... or something along those lines.

Without them, we would have no idea that Savoir Faire was everywhere, we'd lose out on a LOT of jokes, and like them or not, they do a good job with that whole wine thing. They've at least contributed something. What I want to know is why the hell Bulgaria gets a free pass? What the hell have they done for us lately?

:fly: That's legit.

Mais je prefere la phrase "Je pense, donc j'oublie."

Wow. This shit is starting to come back to me now... must be the McDonalds coffee...... Or would that be La merde me rende encore un fois?

j'éspere le café n'est pas le faux café au lait, c'est dégoutement.
j'ai etuidé le francais il y a six ans et je parles francais il y a dix-sept ans maintenant. i used to be insatiably fluent in parisian french, a friend of mine and i used to wander around chicago speaking nothing but french for kicks. he was also my rescue buddy at parties, i'd give him a look if i was in trouble with another guy and he'd come up and start speaking sweet nothings in french to me to get rid of the creeps. trés drole, n'est-ce pas? moving up to the canuskistan border killed my french, since the monts speak parisian french while chewing on marbles or something.