Halp Callout Thread: Fly

You're an idiot, here's why:

- I invented the booth charge, so I know all about it. It was not designed (by me, I might add) to be a big damage dealer, it strictly opens a gap for the Spitter to exploit. The Charger has plenty of health to cross that distance without dying. If you took your head out of April's capacious ass for 2 seconds you would know this.
I suggested it first. You just might have been the first one to implement it. And the guy shooting at me was no where NEAR the car, so he wouldn't have been splashed. Thirdly, I don't doubt that you've never chewed up a Charger mid-charge. I do it regularly though and know the limits, which is why I didn't take the shot.

You really should pay more attention to the environment, rather than just going OMG I WANT TO SPIT CAN.

children, i swear...

I suggested it first. You just might have been the first one to implement it. And the guy shooting at me was no where NEAR the car, so he wouldn't have been splashed. Thirdly, I don't doubt that you've never chewed up a Charger mid-charge. I do it regularly though and know the limits, which is why I didn't take the shot.

You really should pay more attention to the environment, rather than just going OMG I WANT TO SPIT CAN.

children, i swear...

You learned about Charging from TF2, which is for casual players, which is what you are. You've gone soft, you don't have the edge necessary to keep up anymore. I'd be better off playing with that 10-year-old we got teamed with that one time, and that ugly asian girl who knew more about the game than you do.

:lol: Left4Dead sucks. It's for simple people.

Your mom is simple.

You learned about Charging from TF2, which is for casual players, which is what you are. You've gone soft, you don't have the edge necessary to keep up anymore. I'd be better off playing with that 10-year-old we got teamed with that one time, and that ugly asian girl who knew more about the game than you do.

Your mom is simple.

ur dum as a butt

I agree that it sucks, mainly because it requires you to have three companions that get in the freakin way.

Fly and I desperately need a competent third (or even fourth) to play with. If we have one good random "pubber" (as we call them) we can usually carry a terrible fourth player, but it's impossible to carry two shitty teammates.

You can usually tell in the first 30 seconds of the game if someone knows what they're doing or not. Lately I've just been immediately vote-kicking people, they can go be shitty somewhere else.

Last edited:
Fly and I desperately need a competent third (or even fourth) to play with. If we have one good random "pubber" (as we call them) we can usually carry a terrible fourth player, but it's impossible to carry two shitty teammates.

You can usually tell in the first 30 seconds of the game if someone knows what they're doing or not. Lately I've just been immediately vote-kicking people, they can go be shitty somewhere else.
Except our other shitty teammate in that one game voted NO.

OMG GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST SCAVENGE GAME.

fucking great.