Caddy's replacement v 2.0

Um, but they hve better crash protection than your ridgeline. :confused:

With side impact curtains I find that highly unlikely.

Shawn are you guys trying to have kids or is candy...?

We're starting next year.

they're growing up right in front of us.. :heart:

You'd better get crackalackin before you turn fitty, Uncle Cracker.

Its hard to imagine you guys going to bed at ten and then staying up all night with a newborn.

She already goes to bed at 10...

~~~~

This thread is about FOOTBALL you pansies!!!

I find it disgusting that my comment was ignored.

I was thinking to myself that you were ignored. Perhaps you should say something nice, mister fuckface.

So how do you feel about that gay ass timeout rule and cowboys rubbing it in their faces last night?

What's gay about good timing?

I think it's great.

So do you have any names picked out?

Well, Amy suggested Shawn if it's a boy to which I said no, the kid needs his own identity and I'd like to avoid any confusion. She then suggests Peter which, to those of you who might not know, is both her father and brothers name.

I can't win for fuckin losing here...

I have no ideas as of yet. I'd like to be creative and unique without ruining the first 15 years of the kids' lives.

I like Benny for a boy's name. and Inara for a girls.

Done.

i think the football timeout rule is wack. i can't wait til somebody does it, and the kick is missed, and then they make the retry. bwaaaaaahahahahahahahaha..

that being said, i'm all for winning within the rules. i just don't like how anticlimactic it is..

What's gay about good timing?

I think it's great.

Yes, it truly shows good sportsmanship. I couldnt care for either team or football in general but that was by far the funniest thing I have ever seen. Being a cheap pussy AND the loser all in 1 game takes talent. Then again after the 5 interceptions you think they would have a higher spread.

the bills obviously have zero offense so it doesn't scarcely matter how many int's they make if they can't convert on the other end

icing the kicker is also a classic move but is usually reserved for newbs