Bye Jerks

April said she's not coming back until people start being nice. I believe we can all get along. We are all good people inside. We just need to bring out on these forums.

Let's all start posting things we like about each other. I'll start.

Duke, what I like about you is that you have shown to love your fellow countrymen dearly. That is a quality I really like. :heart:

April said she's not coming back until people start being nice. I believe we can all get along. We are all good people inside. We just need to bring out on these forums.

Let's all start posting things we like about each other. I'll start.

Duke, what I like about you is that you have shown to love your fellow countrymen dearly. That is a quality I really like. :heart:

Quit the crap Liam :p

I've been told in person by various members that they cannot stand certain group of new people on here. They dislike the hate they bring and the bs content. Most of them have just clicked the ignore of these users but some haven't. This in turn just causes lots of name calling and actual frustration. It's only a matter of time before this happens on a public forum. A majority of the members have been here over 3 years so there is a bit of community and a feeling of ownership here. This isn't a bs forum were the people don't interact outside of the net. So people tend to get pissy when someone new comes in and tries to muck it up.