Bucs fire OC Jags after 3 preseason games

Don't Panic JPat. You guys will get a pre-season win this weekend.

IF the Bucs do beat the Texans, however, then panic should ensue to the plateau of end of days approaching level rioting in Houston.

From buccaneers.com which will air the press conference at noon EST.

Jagodzinski released the following statement:

“I am certainly disappointed but I wish nothing but the best for Raheem Morris and the entire Buccaneer organization. I was given the chance to remain on staff as the quarterbacks coach, but felt that the timing for such a move was not in the best interest for either side. I appreciate the opportunity that was given to me. Again, I wish nothing but the best for this organization.”

I ended up with derrick ward in both my drafts last night...I suppose this should be good news for me because they're going to run the ball more than ever now due to relative ease of the plays compared to passing...they can't just go balls deep in some complicated new scheme at this point in the season

The Bucs are going to lose more than France this year. Seriously, they are going to be beaten more often than eggs at Denny's.

I read the title and suddenly realized that I know absolutely nothing about brofessional sports.

I like 9-7.

You honestly think they'll break 500? Hell 9-7 puts on the run for a wild card spot, there is no way in hell this team is getting anywhere near the playoffs.

edit - my predictions have no basis in reality.

edit 2 - reality based - the new offensive coordinator was formerly oc for...the Detroit Lions. Yeah this team is going to do really well this year.

Last edited:

I'm mostly kidding but it's possible. THink about it.

The Eagles have a controversy between McNabb and Vick brewing. Too soon to tell if it's really going to brew into a full blown issue.
Romo no longer has TO to throw to to save his ass.
Eli's eventually going to realize he's not that good of a QB.
And the 'Skins O-line is finally starting to provide some pass protection for Campbell. Plus his backups look really solid as well.

It's very plausible, but we'll have to see how things pan out.