Bubs World Episode 63

Might as well post this here, it doesn't really merit it's own thread. I just found it slightly humorous.

I ran up to the gas station yesterday afternoon for beer and gasoline. Afterwards, I pulled around to the side of the building and was putting air in one of my tires. This older guy, probably in his fifties, walked up beside me and asked me if I can help him out. He wasn't a bum, I am in a decent area and he was dressed nicely. He said his car won't start and he needed either bus fare or a ride. As I was filling the tire of course a variety of things came to mind. Should I give this stranger a ride...do I have bus fare on me...will he pull out a butt plug, WD-40, Loctite 5206 and make me pull off to the side of the road...typical things you would question when approached like that. After inquirying as to his destination I offered to give him a ride, I only had enough cash on me for one bus ride and he would need two to get where he is going. It just so happened that I was wearing my Bubsworld t-shirt which he could not see while I filled the tire. I stood up so he could see your t-shirt while I took the beer out of the passenger seat and tossed it in the back. Before I could finish turning around he started slowly backing away from me and nervously saying NO THANK YOU, IT'S OUT OF YOUR WAY, I'LL ASK SOMEONE ELSE FOR BUS FARE.

Apparently the huge demon horns, the caption "A Tale Of Damnation" and car seat full of beer scared him off. :lol: