Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,345
Steam
heyfubuddy
New comics up HERE.
This week begins a new chapter and introduces a new character, with whom we will be spending some time. Enjoy, and as always, if you dig the comic, please click the voting buttons. Thanks!

Drool-Boy said:
Ya hes not gonna be anyones pal. He has motivation , skill and a bad disposition.
Bad things are gonna happen.
eek!

THAT'S why i like him so much. he fits right in with perfect boy description. i'm good, am i not?

why_ask_why said:
if this dude kills bub, wouldn't that send him back to hell, where he wants to be?? :D

Nope. Bub is mortal now, just like you & I.
Normally, upon death, the sould would default back to the manufacturer, and be reassigned to a new life or retained for punishment or debt settlement. Bubs case is special, however, as his has been taqgged for destruction up reclamation. Death for him will literally be the end.

So that guy is more or less been brought out to take out the big guy because from the looks of it at this point my cat could probably take out bubs without the body guard, hehe

edit: VOTED ;-)

BeeRad said:
So that guy is more or less been brought out to take out the big guy because from the looks of it at this point my cat could probably take out bubs without the body guard, hehe

edit: VOTED ;-)
Bub needs a sammich

Drool-Boy said:
I put the RSS feed thingy (yes, thingy) back up.

PS - fly is a fag
I found a couple sorta automatic things, but nothing really good. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard. Good that you have it up. It take like 60 seconds to edit it and upload it with the comic. :tard:

ceiling fly said:
I found a couple sorta automatic things, but nothing really good. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard. Good that you have it up. It take like 60 seconds to edit it and upload it with the comic. :tard:

Ya, but the thing is, I usually upload the comic sunday night, then relases it monday morning while Im at work. No biggie, Ill just edit the rss feed monday evening when I get home.

ok, is it just me, or is the font different sizes in some places and a bit fuzzy on others? i'm looking at my boy joss.