Bubba's Back

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
jan. 9th, Bubba The Love Sponge back on terrestrial radio, morning drive on The Bone, also syndicated in Jacksonville.

still gonna do sirius radio 3 to 7.

paper says he's getting 3 million to run both shows out of his brand spanking new studio in tampa. (stripper poles, a beer vending machine, new tech 1200's--though they don't mix on that show, etc)

wish he'd shoot me 50g to do spoofs, or remotes, or parodies, or SOMETHING! quest is actually good friends with him and appears on the show a couple times a month. and has done some production work for him already.

knyte.. he's a shock jock located here in the bay.

honestly, HE IS one of the reasons censors have stepped up so much (he and janet jackson IMO the main two 'culprits'). he got fined for a PARODY of castrating a pig on air like, over half a million bucks.

was off air for a year or so and then stern gave him a bajillion dollars to run a few shows out of the bay for sirius.

i'm sure it can be googled.. all his ish is blocked here at work or i'd post.

it's a bit of a local story, but he IS on national sirius radio. and the story was big. larry king, all the big news outlets.

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

quoted because saying "for reals" most certainly ain't hip hop

I will be contacting the Hip Hop Bureau of Licensing and Standards to have your membership reviewed. One piece of advice: during your audit, hide the little dog.

You also need to file a complaint with the Streetcred Association of America.

he slaughtered a pig live on the air? god-damn i hate non-public talk-radio. i used to listen to 102.1 The Edge. I couldn't take it most days, so I eventually just went back to NPR. It pissed me off when all they would talk about was what was on television. I don't care enough about bullshit reality tv to watch it, let alone hear you tards rehash it on the air in the morning.