Thread BTW

Yup, it's hot outside in the summer. Who knew?

People in my office are fucking retarded about it, too.

MEMOOOOO: IT'S GONNA BE HOT OUTSIDE TOMORROW, GAIZ!! WE JUST HAD THE HVAC SERVICED, HOPE NOTHING GOOES WRONG. BY THE WAY THERE ARE ICE POPS IN THE FREEZER AND YOU CAN WEAR RESORT WEAR TOMORROW! YAYYYYYYYYYY

GOLF CLAPS!

and if I get ONE MORE GOTDAMNT email about a retardedly supposed to be funny but not funny dumbass of a joke about hot weather

forgot where I was going with that, but SOMEthing will happen, by God!!!!

Here is Juli's work place in resort clothing today.

II3ln.jpg

People in my office are fucking retarded about it, too.

MEMOOOOO: IT'S GONNA BE HOT OUTSIDE TOMORROW, GAIZ!! WE JUST HAD THE HVAC SERVICED, HOPE NOTHING GOOES WRONG. BY THE WAY THERE ARE ICE POPS IN THE FREEZER AND YOU CAN WEAR RESORT WEAR TOMORROW! YAYYYYYYYYYY

GOLF CLAPS!

I'm guessing the a/c will be set to 65 to counteract and really you'll need coats and boots. That's what they do here, it's awful, but at least I know I can warm up outside in mere seconds at any time.

women here have a bizarre habit of running fucking space heaters under their desk in the summertime! drives me insane to sit down at one of their desks

L2 be like the rest of the human race. My house never gets above 65 in the winter.

yeah, I'd put money that you would be the first person to have your AC cranked down to 72 or whatever if you lived in Florida.

Mine is set @ 78 for AC, and 60 for heat.

I'm guessing the a/c will be set to 65 to counteract and really you'll need coats and boots. That's what they do here, it's awful, but at least I know I can warm up outside in mere seconds at any time.

It's actually completely normal! And we've had days like this before, so I don't even get wtf the hysteria is about TODAY!