Bruce Campbell in Atlanta!

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Damn, I forgot all about this till just now. Who wants to go with me?

Atlanta, GA
Monday, August 15, 2005

Chapter Eleven Books & Midtown Theater
Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way signing at 5:30pm
Man with the Screaming Brain screenings at 9:00pm & 11:00pm
All Events at Midtown Theater, 931 Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA 30308 (map)
(678) 495-1424
www.landmarktheatres.com, www.chapter11books.com

Oh maaaan...I never get to do shit like this. I freaking LOVE Bruce. He's one of my favorite actors ever.

ScaryBruce.jpg

Bubbles said:
Um, doesn't really help me much, but thanks. He'll be in Tampa on the 18th, I think I might have to wait for that instead of making the drive to ATL ;)

:rolleyes: Damn women.

He's an actor, meaning he partakes in theatrical representations of events and situations. You need to watch Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness to get a sense of where his popularity came from. After that spread to his other works, including the older stuff. He's just a really funny guy with a very smart-alecky wiseguy sense to him.

Oh, and watch Bubba Ho Tep. Weird, weird movie. Did you know JFK was black?

Arátoeldar said:
Evil Dead movie/video game series
Army of Darkness
The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. tv series

Never heard of any of them.
According to his website he was a soap opera star on the tv playing in the background of a scene in Fargo and apparently he was the ring announcer in Spider-man. These are the only things he's done that I've seen and I still don't remember or recognize him him. :eek:

Bubbles said:
Never heard of any of them.
According to his website he was a soap opera star on the tv playing in the background of a scene in Fargo and apparently he was the ring announcer in Spider-man. These are the only things he's done that I've seen and I still don't remember or recognize him him. :eek:

Didn't you ever watch Xena or Hercules?

Sarcasmo said:
:rolleyes: Damn women.

He's an actor, meaning he partakes in theatrical representations of events and situations. You need to watch Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness to get a sense of where his popularity came from. After that spread to his other works, including the older stuff. He's just a really funny guy with a very smart-alecky wiseguy sense to him.

Oh, and watch Bubba Ho Tep. Weird, weird movie. Did you know JFK was black?

I don't like boy stuff......I think I will leave this thread and let you all discuss him now. :heart:

Sarcasmo said:
If you consider him starring in it and directing it, then yes.

I've been out of the loop on all things bruce lately...he was my avatar at gm for a long time :)

he did a private interview session for people at work a few years ago and I had him sign my chin book :cool:

and I saw bubba-hotep in the theater

d*mn I want to go. Bruce Campbell is the man.

Wasn't he also in Spiderman...I think he was the ring announcer who dubbed him "The Amazing Spiderman" when he fought the Macho Man at the wrestling match...