Brrr...it's cold in hurr

Krazed

Flaccid Member
Apr 29, 2006
Marklar
₥0
So yesterday (in the durrty south of Memphis) it was 80 degrees, and today it dropped to a balmy 50. Near Michigan, friends of mine saw snow. Can someone explain this drastic drop in temperature? Am I the only one that's this unfortunate?

i knew it was going to be a shitty cold winter this year. Put all your cash in snow blower stock.

We had flurries here in Dayton yesterday. :(

41 here right now, with a high of 59, and it's supposed to get to 36 tonight, and maybe frost :(

crikey, according to weather.com, it's only 48 out here...it didn't feel that cold on the way into work :wtf:

Can someone explain this drastic drop in temperature?

65452f9ba06501c.jpg

i knew it was going to be a shitty cold winter this year. Put all your cash in snow blower stock.

We had flurries here in Dayton yesterday. :(

For a second I thought you had suddenly transitioned from talking about the weather to a furry convention or something.

You guys are now getting the storm system we had to deal with last week. It sucked, cold and rain every day for at least a week. Yesterday was beautiful though, about 75 and sunny, today looks to be more of the same.

You guys are now getting the storm system we had to deal with last week. It sucked, cold and rain every day for at least a week. Yesterday was beautiful though, about 75 and sunny, today looks to be more of the same.

Yeah thanks. Your storm brought us the second round of tornadoes in 1 week here.