Boston Flips out again

I'm so glad we entrust the security of our most dangerous and critical transportation system to a bunch of fat $8/hr GED recipients.

I'm so glad we entrust the security of our most dangerous and critical transportation system to a bunch of fat $8/hr GED recipients.

You would honestly be surprised at the makeup of today's TSA.

As much as I hate that it now exists, I must say - the mere fact that every TSA agent I've come accross has spoken English is a vast improvement over the private security we used to get.

A friend of mine, who is a lawyer, works as a TSA agent - because it's "interesting" and they give fairly good benefits.

You would honestly be surprised at the makeup of today's TSA.

As much as I hate that it now exists, I must say - the mere fact that every TSA agent I've come accross has spoken English is a vast improvement over the private security we used to get.

A friend of mine, who is a lawyer, works as a TSA agent - because it's "interesting" and they give fairly good benefits.

a lawyer being a TSA agent? did he accidentally get nailed a couple times by shock paddles?

Oh look, what a statement.

Assholes like this need to be made an example of. Pity the Guardian and Daily Kos will lap it up.

Wow, she's lucky she didn't say the magic phrase "Don't tase me, bro" or she would be caught dead? Wow the uproar that would have caused.