Boredom

Drool-Boy said:
oh comeon, I expect that kind of faggotry from bast, but not you

Timothy Zahn's trilogy is the standard to which all other Star Wars books are held. And none have surpassed.

Result for 'nev'

nev20monroe.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
oh comeon, I expect that kind of faggotry from bast, but not you

look, I made some mistakes in my youth and was involved in some things that I shouldn't have been, but that's no reason to judge me now :p

jaxxor said:
look, I made some mistakes in my youth and was involved in some things that I shouldn't have been, but that's no reason to judge me now :p

Its gonna take a new dumpster pooping story or somethng to make up for this young man.

jaxxor said:
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PICS? (or did i forget to read that whole thread...)

Drool-Boy said:
He came through with a couple of pics
But it was a letdown for the most part

you bastards, I have a life beyond taking disgusting pictures for you chumps :lol:

I'll post some pics from the Steve Vai concert tomorrow. I had to sneak my camera in and nearly got it taken away, so you'd better fucking like them.

And yes, I will do a poop story pictorial soon.

jaxxor said:
you bastards, I have a life beyond taking disgusting pictures for you chumps :lol:

I'll post some pics from the Steve Vai concert tomorrow. I had to sneak my camera in and nearly got it taken away, so you'd better fucking like them.

And yes, I will do a poop story pictorial soon.

oo concert pics = thewin

I did mine, nothing for HifiGirly so I broke it down to HiFi and girly. Most of the Hifi pictures are of speakers, but I found this one.

Ahf.JPG

Most of the girly pictures are of girls making out or men in interesting positions...
gir.JPG