Bootie Call Gone Wrong

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
My roommate Kim texted her F. Buddy while riding home with some friends after a night of drinking Saturday night. She said how about I can over in 2 hours for a tumble in the sheets. But she was a little tipsy and instead of sending it to her buddy Jonathon she sent it to a guy named Jonathon from my wife's hippy church that she met once. So she went to bed wondering why her buddy never got back to her.
So Sunday my wife and her go to church. They get there and Jonathon starts hitting on her and saying odd stuff to her and she has no clue why. He mentions that sorry he couldn't meet up last night but his girlfriend was over but maybe later. She's still slow from the night before and doesn't understand why he's coming on so strong. My wife finally pulls him asides and asks him what the hell is going on. He tells her about the message and Brooke realizes what Kim had done. So she told him that yes it was a bootie call but not to you. Ouch. I so wish I had gone to church and had seen that conversation.

Anyone have something similar happen?

Kim works with my wife and is a SCAD student. She was down on her luck, living in the ghetto with a bad roommate, working full time for nothing and going to school full time. She was coming close to loosing her place. We had an extra bed room we just stored junk in and kept as a guest bedroom. We're not going to let someone be homeless while we have a spare bedroom. So we agreed to give her a place to stay for a little while until she gets into a better finical situation. All she has to do is clean the house and occasionally watch my son. My wife hates doing house work and I'm really busy and I'd rather have a clean house and a babysitter than rent money. Actually she's a really good fit for my home and it's working out good so far.

ERage said:
^:lol: at theac's reply. Always asking the important questions.
Not as weird as you think when you read the story. I mean, if you have a small kid in the house and some roommate coming in at all hours that calls friends for booty calls at even later hours, how does that work out? b already kind of answered that by saying things are going great, but on the face of his story or just the general situation, you wouldn't think that's such a hot mix.

theacoustician said:
Not as weird as you think when you read the story. I mean, if you have a small kid in the house and some roommate coming in at all hours that calls friends for booty calls at even later hours, how does that work out? b already kind of answered that by saying things are going great, but on the face of his story or just the general situation, you wouldn't think that's such a hot mix.

I guess, but when i see booty call and uncomfortable situational conversation the other details just seem to naturally meld into the background

now that's what I call a sticky situation! :fly:

funny shit...that would be the one day you should have went to church, b :p

She's great with my son and doesn't really come and go at too odd of hours. She's really respectful of our house and our son so she doesn't bring any strangers around. One of my number one rules is that my son deserves as normal of a childhood as two strange people as my wife and I can give him so I won't allow too much crap.

b_sinning said:
She's great with my son and doesn't really come and go at too odd of hours. She's really respectful of our house and our son so she doesn't bring any strangers around. One of my number one rules is that my son deserves as normal of a childhood as two strange people as my wife and I can give him so I won't allow too much crap.
I ask because we had a roommate for a while too. Quite a similar situation. Let's just say that didn't work out so well, but it was a good theory. Glad to see you don't have the same problem.

And now for the real question on everyone else's mind : 3 way?

why_ask_why said:
now that's what I call a sticky situation! :fly:

funny shit...that would be the one day you should have went to church, b :p

I know. Actually I was suppose to go but ended up going to work and terminating jacks all day in a dorm with locked windows and no ac. We're finishing building it to open for fall.

I'm not a church person. I go occasionally to make my wife happy. She goes every week. We agreed long ago that she's responsible for my son's spirtual development. She intros him to various religious Ideas and he can decide for himself his own beliefs. My parents forced me to go to churches that didn't fit me growing up so I'm anti-church. He can make that decision for himself after he gets exposed to some.
I'm responsible for helping him develop common sense and the sex and drug talks. I saw a great episode of Titus once where Titus explains the mother and fathers roles. The mom is the nurturer and tries to help the kid avoid getting injured by doing something stupid. She will tell the kid don't poke that in the wall socket. The kid will always wonder about doing it. The dad is the teacher. The dad says go ahead and stick that in there and see what happens. The kid always will remeber the dads leasons.

theacoustician said:
I ask because we had a roommate for a while too. Quite a similar situation. Let's just say that didn't work out so well, but it was a good theory. Glad to see you don't have the same problem.

who would watch the kid? :fly:

theacoustician said:

She's cute and it probably could happen with not too much effort but it would be a bad idea. One night/few days of fun is not worth loosing a housekeeper.

theacoustician said:

You're thinking like a dad.

theacoustician said:
No, I'm thinking like a person who had a roommate sneak into his bedroom while he was sleeping to try and steal shit.

That dude totally needs to improve on his sneak and security skills

theacoustician said:
No, I'm thinking like a person who had a roommate sneak into his bedroom while he was sleeping to try and steal shit.

She had to pay for those new tats somehow.