Blomar rocks

hahahahaha.. you funny DB..

hope you like the stuff Tre monsta..

isn't mail cool??? the only REAL mail I get is from my buddies in prison. :-(

It was too cold in the car this morning for the bass on the speakers, haha, -27 Celsius here, but I'm listening to it at work right now on the headphones, I like it!

The only mail I get is bills, so prison mail would be a step up :)

plural??

sounds cold my man. i'ma flawda boy... brrrrrrr

the CD, as usual, was rushed. not my best work. i give it a C+. it is, at least, AUTHENTIC, with skipping records and everything. :lol: NO COMPUTER CAN SKIP RECORDS LIKE ME!!!!! :hay: but I hope you like it, there's some good songs on there, a few good blends. but it was made in one take (as you can probably tell, lol) with two turntables and a mic.

oh, 3 buddies in prison. one a pretty close friend (dj infinite/omar for those who may know him--visited him up in bushnell about a month ago) and two acquaintances that I know from around the way and I write them cause I know it must suck to be in prison.

2 'caine charges and a gun charge. first two legit, they got caught. gun charge was BS. he shouldn't be doing time.

plural??

sounds cold my man. i'ma flawda boy... brrrrrrr

the CD, as usual, was rushed. not my best work. i give it a C+. it is, at least, AUTHENTIC, with skipping records and everything. :lol: NO COMPUTER CAN SKIP RECORDS LIKE ME!!!!! :hay: but I hope you like it, there's some good songs on there, a few good blends. but it was made in one take (as you can probably tell, lol) with two turntables and a mic.

oh, 3 buddies in prison. one a pretty close friend (dj infinite/omar for those who may know him--visited him up in bushnell about a month ago) and two acquaintances that I know from around the way and I write them cause I know it must suck to be in prison.

2 'caine charges and a gun charge. first two legit, they got caught. gun charge was BS. he shouldn't be doing time.

Hrmmmm, my buddy is in Lake Butler, do you know what that is? I have no idea but it says "medical and reception center"... prolly not normal prison cause of his condition

Ha!

I didnt even notice aks
I noticed it because of the magazine he sent. On the cover it had that column name, and I was thinking it said "AK's Mingle". I was wondering how I never heard about him being from Alaska.

646521331878c6.gif

that dude looks a lot like my last bf