GAY Bloated bastard back bacon baked beans

Having one of those "thanks Obama" days? Try new Liquid Dick™!

Liquid Dick™ is a revolutionary new miracle elixir from Wurdlerm Industries! Rub Liquid Dick™ on your face for soft, smooth skin! Strenuous workout? Some Liquid Dick™ on your shoulders will help! That potato salad sure could use some zing! Put your Liquid Dick™ in it! Gargle Liquid Dick™ for breath that keeps your lover guessing where you've been! Liquid Dick™ can revitalize things that are old and worn out! That flabby, saggy rubber tire sure doesn't look like it could take any more wear-and-tear... Fill it with Liquid Dick™ and watch it transform before your eyes! Patented elasticizers bring it back to life and make it moist and snappy again! That tire can not only go around the block another time, it WANTS TO!

Liquid Dick™ has all the properties of a dick - but in liquid form! Want a little Liquid Dick™? Pour out just a little! Need more dick than that? Pour out a lot! Liquid Dick™ comes in a variety of colors and flavors! Everyone needs some Liquid Dick™!

If you buy now, we'll not only send you your own 36oz. bottle of Liquid Dick™, but you'll also get this fantastic flashlight/sheath! Call Now and order yours today!

Still aren't convinced? Well, then you can just go drink a tall glass of Liquid Dick™!

Liquid Dick™ is a revolutionary new miracle elixir from Wurdlerm Industries! Rub Liquid Dick™ on your face for soft, smooth skin! Strenuous workout? Some Liquid Dick™ on your shoulders will help! That potato salad sure could use some zing! Put your Liquid Dick™ in it! Gargle Liquid Dick™ for breath that keeps your lover guessing where you've been! Liquid Dick™ can revitalize things that are old and worn out! That flabby, saggy rubber tire sure doesn't look like it could take any more wear-and-tear... Fill it with Liquid Dick™ and watch it transform before your eyes! Patented elasticizers bring it back to life and make it moist and snappy again! That tire can not only go around the block another time, it WANTS TO!

Liquid Dick™ has all the properties of a dick - but in liquid form! Want a little Liquid Dick™? Pour out just a little! Need more dick than that? Pour out a lot! Liquid Dick™ comes in a variety of colors and flavors! Everyone needs some Liquid Dick™!

If you buy now, we'll not only send you your own 36oz. bottle of Liquid Dick™, but you'll also get this fantastic flashlight/sheath! Call Now and order yours today!

Still aren't convinced? Well, then you can just go drink a tall glass of Liquid Dick™!
You're jerking off into pump bottles again...

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
You're jerking off into pump bottles again...

Liquid Dick isn't semen. It has all the properties of a dick in liquid form.

Hammer is hammered

What's it to you if I am? I may be sober as a newborn and high on life for all you soy boys know!

LOOK AT ME! I'M OVER HERE! I LOVE YOU! LOOK AT ME!

IT'S ALL FOR YOU!

BAGS OF LIQUID DICKS